[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Put summing on the end of it edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 9787865.jpg (188 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
9787865.jpg
188 KB, 2000x1000
Put summing on the end of it edition
>>
I hate cara and the netherlands
>>
first for weaponized refugees upon the UK brexiting
>>
See that sign on the wall? It says the Summin On The End Of It Show, alright? So sit down and shut up
>>
get fucked caranigger
>>
haha saw a remain advertisement use funding the NHS as a reason to stay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
honestly not sure about this brexit thing lads
on one hand you get sovereignty and stop being cucked by the eu and its shit politicians
on the other hand you start getting cucked by your shit politicians
on the fence if i'm being honest
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 750x1061) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 750x1061
Went to a therapist for a bit but couldn't be arsed and left, got bored and decided to take one of those stupid tests

I know these online things are bollocks but I'm deffo considering going back to my doctor
>>
it's a "work fucks uo the time you start and then gets you to start 2 hours earlier than told when you took the shift while giving you another shift for tomorrow on top of the shift you already have meaning I'll work 7 hours today and close to 12 tomorrow" episode

ahhhhh yes
>>
>tfw we will more than likely stay in the eu because of the absolute biased propaganda campaign by cunt cuckold cameron

why even live lads
>>
>>59860933

We're a useful force inside the EU for reminding everyone to stop going full retard.

If I was you, I'd want us to stay.

Unfortunately, two big sticking points (Strasbourg and the CAP) are the fault of the French refusing to accept reform.
>>
>no /brit/ title

over to the real thread we go

>>59860819
>>59860819
>>59860819
>>
>>59860997
link?
>>
reminder that this is not a /brit/ thead because op cannot into subjects

>>59860819
>>59860819
>>59860819
>>
Anyone got that picture of that skinhead girl at a march?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.