[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW live in one of the most irrelevant parts of Ontario >TFW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png
74 KB, 412x351
>TFW live in one of the most irrelevant parts of Ontario
>TFW never even leave my house except for work because there's nothing to do

Do you live in a relevant or an irrelevant part of your country, /int/?
>>
irrelevant is good retard

>>59860574
ben
>>
>>59860596
>Good
>Nothing at all to do, literally town of old fags
>>
quite irrelevant but at least i'm on the east coast
>>
>>59860622

I'm sure there's lots of outdoors stuff to do but you're an effeminate fag
>>
>>59860642
There really isn't, though.

Besides hiking around is only fun for so long.
>>
i'm from the non-coastal part of norway

we don't even have mountains

i hope sweden soon will annex us
>>
I do. It would be ok but there aren't really young adults here unfortunately (good "family raising" town but not good for much else). Couple good buds and relevance are a little over an hour away though so I do that on the weekends sometimes, otherwise 4chang and vidya
>>
An irrelevant part of rural Ontario. Though there's plenty of stuff for me to do and I love it here. Where are you?
>>
>>59860574
It was irrelevant then Leicester had to go and win the bloody prem! Then everyone jumped on the bandwagon and now my city is a lot lot more popular.
>>
>>59860866
Newmarket, u?

I hate this fucking shithole
>>
>>59861327
>Newmarket

Are you kidding me? That's nothing. I live about 20 minutes outside of Temiskaming Shores.
>>
>>59861585
Shiet.

But I think at some point it literally doesn't matter.

Newmarket is fucking utter shit, nothing to do at all. Can't really compare Nothing to do vs Nothing to do, only by how far it is from a relevant city I guess.
>>
>>59860574
Connecticut so relevant I guess. Feels irrelevant sometimes but close proximity to New York and Boston negates that.

I feel like the truly irrelevant parts of the nation are most of the rust belt and the Midwest.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.