[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: brcunts.png (61 KB, 1280x896) Image search: [Google]
brcunts.png
61 KB, 1280x896
>br? br?
>BR? BR? BR?
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS FUCKING ASK BR? Why must they know if there are other Brazilians playing the game? What is the point, how does it affect the game, are they just going to speak their retarded monkey language to each other and ignore the other players? They're worse than Poles and Russians. You can play online with any nationality on the Earth, why do they always ask "br?"
>>
>>59856249
And, I'm talking about online games.
>>
>>59856249
Mad gringo lol. Brazilians are the best FPS players in the world!
>>
File: images (97).jpg (22 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (97).jpg
22 KB, 384x384
because we like people, and we love to talk to other people online, that's why most of the people that don't speak other languages try to find someone to communicate
>>
at least were relevant
who even are u lmao
>>
>>59856249
Confirmation bias.
You don't notice the ones that don't ask "BR??"
>>
>>59856383
>we love to talk to other people online

other brazilian people*
>>
>>59856548
if they knew english they would probably at least try to talk and mock you guys too
>>
>>59856548
fuck off gringo
>>
>>59856548
>>59856600
see>>59856620
>>
What kind of shitty game you're playing that doesn't have separate servers for South America and Europe?
>>
>call us retarded
>his language and appearance are pretty much derived from literal mongoloids
>>
>>59861808
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>59856249
Because they're dumb, can't speak english and are looking for company that they can communicate with.
>>
Back in my mmorpg days I thought Brazilians were some sort of scourge of humanity

No longer. Most Brazilians I meet on csgo and dota 2 are just average hues. They alright at the end of the day.

The real bane of my existence are fucking Peruvians. Oh God just saying it fucking makes me mad. Everything about them makes me real fucking angry. I fucking hate Peruvians
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.