[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you let your doughter behave like that risking shell get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1463337924763.jpg (100 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
1463337924763.jpg
100 KB, 600x535
would you let your doughter behave like that risking shell get #BLACKED? i mean it looks cute but danger is real
>>
Yeeeaaaeehhhnoooooooyyyee * kills self*
>>
>>59849459
that's really cute. but what is #BLACKED?
>>
i remember when this was posted in pol and even they thought it was racist to see anything objectionable in this

it's just a little girl admiring one of the unsung heroes of the mdoern world, the trashman
>>
Heart-warming.
>>
Underage posters are home.
>>
>>59850096
kek
Why do people consider trashman heroes? Is probably the most easy works out there.
>>
Holy shit a child likes a black man how horrible! Someone should call the press.
>>
they make garbage magically disappear, it is a bit unappreciated
>>
>>59852304
Because you're not going to trash to the landfill
>>
>>59849459
/pol/? Is that you?
>>
File: xfiqCir.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
xfiqCir.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>59852304
If they would be not here anymore who would going to take care about your posts?
>>
File: TRAHSMAN.png (510 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
TRAHSMAN.png
510 KB, 600x535
>>59849459
The real question is WILL SHE GET TRASH'D?
>>
>>59849459
No, I would never let any of my daughters near a black person.
>>
>>59852923
good.
>>
>>59852304
because she is 5. Jesus people on /int/ are massive autists.
>>
>>59849459
What's wrong with this? She's just a little girl who wants to be kind to the trashman. And that story is heartwarming. Nothing wrong with that
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.