[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone so opposed to partitioning Iraq? Can we not just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IQ.jpg (595 KB, 1237x595) Image search: [Google]
IQ.jpg
595 KB, 1237x595
Why is everyone so opposed to partitioning Iraq? Can we not just let this clusterfuck of a nation come apart at the seams, like it is destined to do?
>>
>>59845203
Makes the globalists and multikultis look stupid/wrong/bad. How can they push for more MENA immigration when MENA countries are being split down ethnic lines via civil war.
>>
You don't want to see what happens when there's nothing separating Turkey, Iran and Saudi-Arabia from each other.
>>
>>59845203
you can't force people to become peaceful end enlightened and shit

let MENA kill each other until they had enough, just like us
>>
>>59845343
This

The 3 big players in the middle east need a buffer zone
>>
>>59845203
it was mistake
>>
>>59845429
And send them all back
>>
>>59845203
Because Shia and Iran like power.

It'll also set a precedent for the other shitholes in the Middle East.

I support it, but neoliberal globalists don't. And they have the power.
>>
>>59845428
The only reason you guys stopped is because we and the Russians cucked you all.
>>
>>59845429
And just as you reply, it occurs to me that the buffer zone was effectively removed when Saddam's mostly secular and equally-hostile-towards-everyone state was dismantled. So the answer to my own question is ISIS.
>>
>>59845631
american education never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>59845203
It's almost like multiculturalism DOESN'T work???
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.