[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Turkey doesn't recognise the Armenian genocide >Pakistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 123.jpg (108 KB, 718x349) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
108 KB, 718x349
>Turkey doesn't recognise the Armenian genocide
>Pakistan doesn't recognise Armenia.

Why do Turkey get all the shit when Pakistan are literally saying Armenia doesn't exist?
>>
>>59841465
Maybe because one genocided them and the other is an irrelevant terrorist breeding factory.
>>
>>59841465
Where does their state think the lands belong if it doesn't exist?
They probably think it's part of Azerbaijan since they love Azerbaijanis.
In fact , most of the Muslim world loves Azerbaijanis but they hate us
>>
Armenia is powerless and poor country.
>>
>>59841495
That's Indians.
Pakistan is very beautiful country with very proud history.
Indian Muslims claim they're Pakistani to make Pakistan look bad.
>>
>>59841547
t. Pakistani diaspora
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khojaly_Massacre

WTF I hate Armenia now
>>
>>59841527
You can't be serious.
Every Azeri I've ever met has sucked your hairy Turkish cock.

They literally see you as brothers.
>>
>>59841585
I think he meant that the rest of the Muslim world hates Turks.
>>
>>59841572
>Pakistanis claim Mughal heritage
>Indians can't claim anything because there has never been an important indian leader
>>
>>59841607
Oh.
I can believe that.
It's pretty difficult not to actually.
>>
>>59841585
Azerbaijaniis don't count in Muslim world for us , they're more like a state that is unnecessaryly crated and shall be given to Turkey
>>
>>59841716
but Azerbaijan is more western and more likeable.

Turkey is Turkey.
>>
>>59841465
because turks actually post here, also what's the point of ridiculing 3rd world countries like pakistan, india, etc. it's to easy.
Turkey is in a transitioning stage to blossoming into a second world country, so we got to teach them to be civilized.
It's like a trans, that wants to act like a woman but acts like what a woman thinks she would act, we have to teach turkey how to act like a woman.
>>
>>59841465
It's because Pakistan can't afford up to date maps.
>>
>>59841808
Azarbaijan can't even beat Armenia
It's a mistake
>>
File: FullSizeRender(1).jpg (54 KB, 697x352) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender(1).jpg
54 KB, 697x352
The more pressing question is when will Pakistan admit their genocide of Bangladesh in 1971?
>>
>>59842270
>Muslims killing Muslims
>Muslims still won't admit they're the problem

K
E
K
>>
>>59842270
>Muslims
>not human

Checks out
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.