[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions to americans: How does it feel that a white american
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 991x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 991x768
Questions to americans: How does it feel that a white american girl let a whole school team of 25 niggers fuck her? How does it feel being the most cucked country in the world?

Only serious answers thx
>>
Thought this was gonna be a leaf thread. I am disappointed Spain.
>>
It's alright, despite all the police brutality I still feel safer around pigs than the average Spaniard. So, I can deal with some random whore getting fucked at her school somewhere in my massive country.
>>
>spanish """banter"""
>>
>>59839787
I don't know her so who cares lel
>>
>>59839787
#YOLO
>>
>>59839787
When you consider the large amounts of white women in this country, it doesn't really bother you knowing the bottom of the barrel are used to satisfy the apes
>>
>>59839847
Im not even spanish lol
>>
>>59840271
>Im not even spanish lol
t. Cuck Supreme
>>
>>59839787
Here's a serious answer for you.

USA has 320 million people, and there's bound to be some nutcases in that large pool of people. She's one of them.
>>
>>59839847
this
>>
>>59840271
Franco did nothing wrong my regionalist friend.
>>
File: paki.jpg (398 KB, 1024x1303) Image search: [Google]
paki.jpg
398 KB, 1024x1303
>>59839787
>white american girl

White girls are cumdumpsters and race traitors.
>>
File: disclose.jpg (615 KB, 1200x1643) Image search: [Google]
disclose.jpg
615 KB, 1200x1643
>>59841244
2/2

Meanwhile: Innocent men must disclose sex to police.
>>
>>59839787
>girl let a whole school team of 25 niggers fuck her?
Where are you getting this from?
>>
>>59840319
This the 25 people highlights her insanity more than anything.
>>
Who was said girl? I hope there is a video.
>>59841295
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>59841417

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites, and progressive millennials of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>59841569

Women can.
>>
>>59841417
http://ktla.com/2016/05/23/parents-stunned-after-girl-has-sex-with-as-many-as-2-dozen-boys-in-school-bathroom/
>>
>>59842035
>Some parents question how this could have happened at the school.

>“Well, they should be walking around the halls and things like that and know where the kids are,” Roldan said.
>>
>>59842035
>No mention if race and town is only 30% white
Also, I'm not suprised this is in Florida.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.