[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to Britain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: DolphinsCanSeeTheFuture.gif (26 KB, 756x305) Image search: [Google]
DolphinsCanSeeTheFuture.gif
26 KB, 756x305
How hard is it for a white American to move to Britain?

Is it easier for a white American Muslim?

pic unrelated
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>59830293
It used to be piss for anyone to move here, you'd just write a letter to Tony Blair saying you hate white people and he'll let you in and suck you off at the airport.

Now I think it's more difficult however you shouldn't have too much of a problem unless you have no qualifications, experience or anything.

Why do you want to move here?
>>
Come here, brother. Unless you're unqualified and uneducated, in which case: fuck off we're full.
>>
>>59830948

I have a college degree in Digital Media.

>>59830941

Because of the increasing Muslim community and the official language of the country.
>>
>>59831086
Your best bet is to either study postgrad here (expensive as fuck) and find a job while you're studying/make connections for future work, or find a job from where you are now, which is infinitely harder.

But you should probably ask somewhere else where you'll get serious answers.
>>
Maybe I'll just marry a Brit.
>>
File: 1463412694325.jpg (28 KB, 643x844) Image search: [Google]
1463412694325.jpg
28 KB, 643x844
>>59831086
>I have a college degree in Digital Media.

Riiight, I dunno then m8. Do you have any work experience?
>>
>>59831245

Freelance, but not for an employer. That's not the way digital media tends to work these days.
>>
>Marry a desperate Romanian girl
>Become Romanian citizen
>Move to UK thanks to free movement of people in the EU
>Divorce said girl
>Enjoy your new home

You could probably do this over the course of a year or so
>>
>>59831422
DEVILISH
>>
>>59831422

Why would a Romanian girl be desperate, and where can I find one?
>>
File: 1460209985058-0.jpg (129 KB, 714x1145) Image search: [Google]
1460209985058-0.jpg
129 KB, 714x1145
>>
>>59832558
>Birmingham
>>
>>59833350
>the disgusting shit-melting pot that is the UK
>>
>>59830293

do u have any relatives here
>>
>find you you're 1/4096th Irish
>apply for Irish Citizenship
>just show your passport at passport control and go right through

Irish Citizens have almost the same rights as British ones do in the UK
>>
>>59833604

No, sadly. My family has been American for generations.
>>
>>59833699

What is the actual amount needed to get Irish citizenship? I have a fairly high percentage of Irish in me.
>>
>>59832558

fuck off give me a link to that dailymail article
>>
File: Capture.png (24 KB, 1002x275) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24 KB, 1002x275
>>59833749
Not actually based of percentage. I was trying to make the point that it's pretty easy to gain Irish citizenship
>>
Incredibly hard because they've had to clamp down on non-EU immigration to try and keep numbers under control due to them having zero control over the hundreds of thousands arriving from the EU
>>
>>59833892

I see.

Well, what is the easiest country to get citizenship in, in the EU?
>>
>>59833995
Honestly I have no clue. I tried to do a little bit of research with Brexit coming up, but with all countries you usually need to live there for a number of years and speak one of the languages
>>
How hard it's for me to move to Britain if I'm a BNO holder?
>>
So, lemme ask you this, off the record.

If I were to get a tourist Visa, and come to Britain, how long would it be before they threw me out for an overstay?

Would it change things at all if I were a Muslim?
>>
>>59835398

BNO?
>>
>>59835439
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_(Overseas)
>>
>>59835398
>>59835488
You shouldn't need a visa to enter or stay in the UK for up to 6 months, but you still need a work visa

I believe the time you need to live in the UK before you can get naturalised is lower than someone with other nationalities

>>59835403
>If I were to get a tourist Visa, and come to Britain, how long would it be before they threw me out for an overstay?
Depends how quickly they can track you down.
>Would it change things at all if I were a Muslim?
no
>>
>>59835977
>Depends how quickly they can track you down.

In other words, don't give the police a reason to look into you.
>>
>>59830293

have you got any mu heritage you can use to get a euro passport? If you have moving here will be pisseasy. Well unless the butthurt pakis in this country vote us out of Europe anyways.
>>
>>59832558

nice shoop, can tell by the shit grammar
>>
>>59835403

just say you are an asylum seeker from the projects and voila you're in!
>>
>muslim
>white
You may be white on the outside but the moment you become a muslim you will become non-white on the inside.
>>
>>59836815
In theory, yes.
I'd imagine you could stay in the UK indefinitely as long as you don't need to prove you have the right to stay in the UK indefinitely.

So make sure you never interact with a bank, an insurer, the police, the government, or apply for a job
>>
>>59836864
>have you got any mu heritage

I assume you mean Muslim heritage. If so, no, I do not.
>>
>>59837295

Dunno why you want to move to the UK, but keep doing the muslim meme.

People are trying to be helpful to you idk mate.
>>
1) Investor visa, 2 000 000 pounds.
2) Change Tier 4 education visa to Tier 2 working visa after finishing education in UK uni. To do it you have to find a job immediately after graduation.
3) Get a certificate of sponsorship from employer you find on the net and get Tier 2 visa.
4) Marry a British
5) Asylum: very difficult, you need actual story and proofs.

When you got Tier 2 and have been living for 5 years you can apply to citizenship if you have salary higher than average.
>>
>>59837777
Also your religion or race change nothing, lol. Britain has no segregation and laws are equal for anyone.
>>
>>59837777
>>59837840

Good info. Looks like I need to marry a British girl.

>>59837433

It's not a meme. I am going to convert to Islam. Seriously.
>>
>>59838178
Okay, try to marry.
Also, why Britain? If you're going to convert, it would be really bad idea to move to Europe. They are unironically islamophobic now. It's like moving to Europe for a jew in 30s. I guess you'd better go to UAE (first world Arab country without weird wahhabits) or SEA (you can live gorgeous there with freelance).
>>
>>59839147
>SEA (you can live gorgeous there with freelance).

SEA?
>>
>>59830293
if you got Italian you can probably get that, if I'm not wrong all you need is one ancestor who was an Italian citizen (which means they left Italy after 1861)
>>
>>59839366
South East Asia
Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei ect
>>
>>59839411

My great grandfather fits the bill there.
>>
>>59839411
>>59839573
Bureaucracy to get italian citizenship is huge. It took 20 years to get mine
>>
>>59830293
Why are these topics always pointing out one's race?

>"How hard is it for a white/brown/black/purple/yellow [nationality]..."
What does your race matter? Isn't your question already answered by the millions of (un)skilled people who've arrived there from even more desolate places over the past years? I don't think the British govt will greet you with a ribbon on the airport and take photos of you for the local newspaper. Or are you trying to rally "support" from 4chan's NEET creme de la creme by noting you're white, so their posts take a slightly positive note?

Just make sure you're skilled/experienced in your line of work and most importantly, have money and determination
>>
>>59840161

It is widely rumored that the EU is very hesitant to allow whites to move to any member countries.

There are also other countries where being white, and particularly a white American, makes you a target for violence and other crimes. South Africa is a prime example.
>>
Surprise bump
>>
>>59841500
Read less pol, lol. Laws in Europe are equal to anyone, your race or origin doesn't matter.
Also South Africa is not Europe, lol. Europe is the safest place on a planet, pic releated. And criminals there would rob you not because you're white, lol, but because you are rich foreigner. In Russia you also will be target number one for any burglar or fraudster.
>>
Stay the FUCK away from my country you traitorous yank twat.
>>
>>59830293
You need to find a job that pays £35000 before moving here ($51200)
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.