[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you prove that you have Jewish ancestry, if all your Jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How do you prove that you have Jewish ancestry, if all your Jewish ancestors are dead and you have no documents and/or religious objects like e.g. a menorah to back it up?
>>
>>59829936
dna analysis maybe? why do you want to prove that you have jewish ancestry
>>
The nose knows
>>
>mfw i discovered that 20% of my bloodline is Jewish after taking a dna test
feels good
>>
I have census stating that 100% of the village, where my great grandmother lived, was jewish. She also had a jewish surname.

I wonder if it's proof.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>59830314
>paying for a dna test

very progressive of you
>>
Top kek so many of these threads made by faggots who dig heavy for any trace of jewish ancestry they can find and then broadcasting it for everyone to know. Do you want to be part of the mastterrace so much? Do you expect jews will do anything for you if you are? You're on some sick validation quest, get off it.
>>
>>59830648
Maybe because Europe is a shithole and they want to run away to Israel ?

It's understandable, only Israel is fighting the muslims.
If you want revenge for all the wrong muslims have done to you/your family/your country/whatever, Israel is seriously an option to consider.
>>
>>59830648
why?
>>
>>59829936
I thought in Germany it's desirable to prove an opposite.
>>
>>59830816
My guess is he's obsessed with Milana, and if he ever met her, would proudly claim he's of Jewish ancestry, even though that would not impress her in the slightest
>>
>>59830648
You literally get free money just for being Jewish, I want to be one too
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.