[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So after dating around for a few years, I realize the situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (236 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236 KB, 500x381
So after dating around for a few years, I realize the situation is hopeless. There are no good girls left. All 7/10+ have already had 10 dicks inside them by the age of 20.

I discussed this with some friends and they told me I need to go to Asia or South America to find a loyal woman who isn't a sloot. But I cant do this, I need a white woman. Is there anywhere left where I can go??

Eastern-Europe? Russia? Plz tell me its different somewhere
>>
Find a highly christian woman, believe me, christianity is the only hope for the white race ;_;
>>
>>59828589
A small eastern euro village
Aren't there small Norwegian villages around?
>>
>>59828613
But doesn't that mean I have to go to church every sunday for the rest of my life?

Is that the price you have to pay these days to not be divorce-raped and have your kids taken from you?

>>59828630
I'm from a rather small city, it's all the same. It's just slightly easier to hide when you're from a bigger city.
>>
Asia?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, the cuck is reversed here m8.

Instead of blacks we get cucked by whites. You'll still get one with 20 dicks in them regardless.
>>
>>59828613
Nah, m8, it's Islam. Christianity is done. Plus everyone knows girls who wear crosses are the biggest sluts.
>>
Why do you believe you deserve a 7/10+?
>>
>>59829287
I don't deserve anything, but I can get them because I am so myself.

But I haven't found one worth my time yet, once I find out how slutty they are it's such a turn off I don't want them anymore
>>
>South America
>Not sluts and gold diggers

KEK
>>
>Sleeping with 10 guys
>a slut
pick one. most sluts I know had slept with 50+ by 20, easily. 10 isn't a high number anon, perhaps you should get out more.
>>
>>59829570
Yes I know you guys have the sluttiest girls in the world, it's nothing to be proud of.

The problem is that 10 dicks by 20 is now considered normal, it wasn't long ago that was considered pretty slutty. Now it takes 50 dicks by 20 to be considered a slut? Just shows how fucked things are.

Who are the guys that are marrying these sluts once they get older??
>>
>>59829772
>Who are the guys that are marrying these sluts once they get older??
normal people that aren't insecure losers that have probably had quite a few sexual experiences of their own.
>>
>>59829772
Ignore the amoral paki.

Only cucks marry sluts like that. I have an ex girlfriend who went atomic slut after we broke up (I was her first, she's past 60 men by now) and she recently contacted me to "catch up" a.k.a. humble brag, saying how she was so happy with her new boyfriend, and how much she loved him and how she wants to marry him because he accepts her for how she likes to live her life, i.e. he "gives her permission" to fuck any guy she wants, while he may not fuck any other woman. Literal cuck. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>59829772

I'm sure there are nice dark haired brown eyed white girls in France, the type that wears sundresses in the summer and is always cheerful and maybe wears flowers in her shoulder-length hair and gives you a reason to live.
>>
>>59828589
>Eastern Europe
Literally all gold diggers
>South and Central America
Most are unattractive. Very few diamonds in the rough. Those that are above 5/10s are even bigger whores than white girls. I thought they were supposed to be Catholic.
>North America
North America and Europe is the same in terms of people despite the memes.
>Far east Asia
Literally bigger gold diggers than every other race combined. They don't even hide it.
>Indians
They stay with their own.
>Arabs and Persians
They stay with their own
>Africans
No.

tl;dr: Here are you options.
1. Convert to Islam
2. Marry an Eskimo
3. Move to Utah (But also convert to Mormonism)
4. Die alone.
>>
>>59830049
That sounds really nice

>>59830143
Fuckin hell, I almost wish I was gay
>>
>>59830049
Where ?
I look to my left i see a fat arab in a ninja outfit
I look to my right i see a fat nigress eating chicken nuggets

Where are those qt girls you're talking about
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.