[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Afroamericans in the US of A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: ejson.jpg (70 KB, 544x615) Image search: [Google]
ejson.jpg
70 KB, 544x615
Is this the future of black people in the US?
>>
>>59827524
DELET THIS
>>
>>59827540
no

people must know
>>
>>59827524
its called /fa/shion nigga
>>
>>59827561
Is this the newst fashion trend in the US? I didn't visit USA for 3 years now so I can't know.
>>
God I hope so
>>
>>59827524
Black Americans proportionally have the highest LGBT population and white the lowest.

Even then many of our greatest Literary, Musical and Political leaders were gay or lesbian so really no one cares if they are informed.
>>
>>59827601
>Black Americans proportionally have the highest LGBT population
I actually read about it yesterday and that's one of the reasons why I made this thread.
>>
>>59827524
this is Magic Johnson's son, right?
>>
>>59827674
Yes, he's the richest kid in his neighbourhood.
>>
>>59827630
You know what's funny though? White people and white gay's especially continue the myth of the "Down Low" epidemic.

It's quite annoying really.
>>
Transcend Earth and reclaim their astronaut heritage. Praise be to Egypt.
>>
>>59827737
White gays that go vocal are fucking despicable. We got a black gay activist and a lot of whites ones here and the black gay is normal and most of the white ones are triggered deviants.
>>
>>59827630
>Black Americans proportionally have the highest LGBT population
I don't see any Negroes in pictures of pride parades. That sounds like bullshit made up by projecting Black dykes or butthurt /pol/tards.

Blacks in the US are seen as the archetype of masculinity.
>>
>>59827939
>I can't point at it with my finger and show it
>it's not real
kek
>>
>>59827939
you sound really fucking stupid
>>
>>59827524
magic johnson both has aids and faggot son

he must have stolen a lot of watermelons in his past life
>>
may allah save all kuffars
>>
>>59827600
>spends decades making the hyper-sexual nigger meme
>feels intimidated and hopes it'll die down soon

Americans everyone.
>>
>>59827853
>We got a black gay activist a
Who?
>>
>>59828127
>muslim
Pls go
>>
>>59831701
Dawid Something, can't remember his surname, it's Polish though.
>>
>Blacks
>future
>>
>>59827524
Yes :^)
>inb4 Carib anon arrives
>>
>>59827524
Live in small town in the colorado mountains.
Never see niggers or mexicans.
Feels good man.
>>
>>59827939
Black communities tend to be religious and anti-gay. You probably don't see them because they'd get their ass kicked or disowned.
>>
>>59827853
>black gay activist
In Poland, is that man insane? does he even know where he is?
>>
>>59827674
Does he also have aids?
>>
>>59832041
>black
>polish

Hmmmmm?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.