[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never follow in the footsteps of the Great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: somebody kill me please.jpg (137 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
somebody kill me please.jpg
137 KB, 800x800
>tfw you'll never follow in the footsteps of the Great Hungarians: people who had done something extraordinary, artists, politicians, military officials, who later had killed themselves
>even though you fantasize about committing suicide daily
>but you're too afraid to do it, you'll never be anything more than a whiny bitch

hahahaha you can't make this shit up
>>
that's pretty dark bro
tell us your feels
>>
>>59827354
What the fuck are you going on about? How I'll never fashionably kill myself?
>>
>>59827398
Why would he care if you fashionably kill yourself?
>>
>>59827398
No. We call people who contributed something big to our society the Great Hungarians. In your country, going by that logic that'd be George Washington or Mark Twain or even Elvis.

It just happens that some of these people also kill themselves. Like István Széchenyi, known as the Greatest Hungarian.
>>
>>59827354
Franz liszt is the only noteworthy hungarian to ever exist
>>
>>59827398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55FP1LfkkVQ
>>
99% of Hungarians are like
>the country is so great but shit right now and there is nothing we can do
Then they grab a bottle of booze and think about suicide.

You lads need to get your shit together.
>>
>>59827716
he probably didnt kill himself though, but someone helped him pull the trigger if you catch my drift
>>59830484
subhuman diaspora need no reply
>>
File: images (61).jpg (18 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
images (61).jpg
18 KB, 401x367
>>59830531
Remember that time serbia agreed to most of your ultimatum and practicaly the entire planet was like; " it's a good deal bro" but then you chimped out and started the 2nd bloodiest war in human history?

>>59830571
Is it true that hungarian women smell like vinegar?
>>
>>59830691
Imagine a Serb shoots Tony Abbott and then Serbia is like "lol u can't get him". Maybe some mistakes were made, but not many.
>>
>>59830743
Then imagine serbia agrees to a bunch of deals including prosecuting anti-abbot propaganda but australia still attacks because he doesn't want his cake and eat it too, but he wants to stick his dick in it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.