[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much of a failure is Australia right now? Even the PM knows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: failure.jpg (94 KB, 813x656) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
94 KB, 813x656
how much of a failure is Australia right now? Even the PM knows its poster are shit
>>
Most Austrians were probably just afraid of Hofer after the media assault against him and knew nothing about VdB, still he only won by .6 percent and because of self loathing expats tipping the scale.
>>
>>59816094
I want Europe to die already. This entire story is extremely painful to watch unfold and I want the nightmare to end.
>>
File: Hahnreich.png (16 KB, 762x572) Image search: [Google]
Hahnreich.png
16 KB, 762x572
This is my favourite meme this year.
This is so fucking funny because it's an excelent representation of the european far right in general.

They wanted a new Hitler and get some United-Nations-of-Europe-Green-Party-Pro as head of state. This is not longer karma, this is some divine intervention shit right there.

This will happen to Trump, Pentry, Le Pen, Geert Wilders, Ukip and the Brexit. And there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>59816446
>leftist
>calls everyone he doesnt like Hitler
Seems about right, it's almost pathetic how cliche you are
>>
>>59816325
what do you imagine will happen? civil war? lmao
>>
I know sweet fuck all about Austrian politics, nor do I care what the hell they do, so either way I don't care about the result.

All I find annoying is how leftists are circlejerking over this result so fucking much. Even leftists all the way here in Canada are gloating endlessly about this "victory" which literally doesn't even slightly concern them.
>>
The president has almost zero real power in Austria. This election only had some symbolic value as a left vs right showdown.
>>
>>59816094
>breitbart

Taking this with a grain of salt.
>>
>>59816094
Don't worry OP, I got the joke
>>
>despite official data showing evidence of electoral fraud as 146,9 % turnout in Waidhofen an der Ybbs [4] and 21060 votes counted in an area within Linz of population 3518 which is a turnout of 598%.[5]

wait what
>>
>>59816094
So does this mean that Austrian men need to sit when they piss now too?
>>
>>59816094

HOLY SHIT!
ITS LIKE LOOKING AT /v/ BUT INSTEAD OF VIDEO GAMES ITS POLITICS!
>>
>>59816094
I have a similar mindset.

Whoever loves Brazil is SHIT!
>>
>>59816446
>he likes his own country
>he's hitler
How upside down the world is right now.

no longer do german soldiers march the streets of berlin, now it's homos and muslims.

Russians and Ukrainians fighting each other in donbass.

Europe destroying its culture for globalist companies short-term gain.

Huge movement in the FUCKING USA to vote a literal communist in.

what the hell is going on?
>>
>>59820045
>Russians and Ukrainians fighting each other

so everything is in order
>>
File: 1456052063736.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1456052063736.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
>>59819956
>>
>>59820045
stop being a faggot nigger
>>
>>59816246
49% of vdb's voters voted for him because he wasn't hofer. Likewise 37% of Hofer's voters voted for him because he wasn't vdb.

Source: NOS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.