[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism: the country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 650px-Political_map_of_Canada.png (197 KB, 650x562) Image search: [Google]
650px-Political_map_of_Canada.png
197 KB, 650x562
Autism: the country
>>
A
>>
S
>>
You can't just take memes applied to other countries and slap them onto us because you want to fit in and make Canada hate threads.

0/10
>>
>>59813678
Autism: the post
>>
>>59813765
A bit ironic t b h senpai
>>
>>59813561
Does anyone actually live north of Edmonton and if so then what the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
>>59813984
Edmonton is on the same latitude as Hamburg, so the same reason you live in Finland.
>>
>>59813984
>Does anyone actually live north of Edmonton

Not really. Those Territorial capitals are pretty much the only places where people live up there

>>59814117
Don't be an idiot. Latitude doesn't matter.
>>
>>59814117
Our country is actually inhabitable all the way up to the Northern border unlike Canada. Your country is 80% actual frozen wasteland.
>>
>>59813984
Apparently too much oil.
>>
File: Canadian Shield.jpg (88 KB, 550x436) Image search: [Google]
Canadian Shield.jpg
88 KB, 550x436
>>59814192
Anything in white is "habitable", just with long, cold winters and high development costs.
Most of the settlements in the Territories are either native towns or towns settled by prospectors/traders that have stayed inhabited. There have been a lot of settlements abandoned or that have been hemorrhaging population in the last few decades though.
>>
>>59814359
that red area makes no sense to me, explain?
>>
>>59814468
nvm i noticed the filename
>>
File: canadian-shield-01.jpg (3 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
canadian-shield-01.jpg
3 MB, 4320x3240
>>59814468
It's the Canadian Shield, basically just exposed rock with trees, so outside of mining there isn't much you can do there.
It's also why we have so many lakes, go to google maps and zoom in on Northern Manitoba, it looks like swiss cheese.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.