[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>call new doctors office to make an appointment >front
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
>call new doctors office to make an appointment
>front desk answers
>"Hello thank you for calling [my city] medical center, would you like to make an appointment with Dr. (Indian name), Dr. (Indian name), Dr. (white name), or Dr. (Indian name)?"
You guys joke about Americans having to learn Spanish, but soon it will be Hindi.
>>
>>59812860
there are more languages in India than just Hindi DESU
>>
>>59812860
Except university educated Indians speak fluent English. Unlike some of the Eastern European and Vietnamese doctors USA and Canada got in the 80s and 90s.
>>
indians are bro tier
>>
Pajeet for president 2020.
>>
>>59812927
And most Mexicans don't even speak Spanish by the time they're third generation. Memes are memes.
>>
I took my wife's son to a local medical centre here yesterday and all 12 doctors that work there are poo in loos

No option to see a whitey

Mind you the doctor we saw spoke perfect English like he was born here but he was wearing a taxi driver turban
>>
File: 1456895627024.png (229 KB, 446x594) Image search: [Google]
1456895627024.png
229 KB, 446x594
>>59812948
sorry
only sikhs
>>
>in the Netherlands everyone has a family doctor who offers free services 24/7
>got a problem just call your family doctor and he'll set you up
feels good mang

>go to the hospital
>hurrr you don't have an appointment you should've talked to your family doctor first
welp
>>
>>59813029
>violent protestors
I don't really see a problem with this if they are being honest and only use them against violent protestors.
>>
This is retarded. Indian Americans have always had a strong presence in medicine.

They all speak English. Because they're American.
>>
>>59812860
curryniggers are the easiest immigrants to understand. they may have a funny accent, but at least they dont butcher the syntax.
>>
>>59813651
Is it because northern India speaks Indo-European languages, so they're somewhat related to English already? Would a native English speaker learning Hindi find the grammar/syntax similar to English?
>>
>>59812948
D E S I G N A T E D

E

S

I

G

N

A

T

D
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.