[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save Congo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: congo chinese man.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
congo chinese man.webm
2 MB, 640x360
How do we save Congo?
>>
charity
>>
>>59811528
By staying out of it.

/thread
>>
what's the context of this webm?
>>
Overthrowing the warlords, putting the top end of the bell-curve population in charge of everything and instituting Ancient Roman style totalitarian governments that conquer massive swathes of Africa, then once their populations realize how great it is to live with modern conveniences, provided they don't nog out like Chicago, they'll modernize just fine.
>>
File: 1455197363141.png (1015 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1455197363141.png
1015 KB, 2093x608
>>59811528
>>59811677
>>
>>59811722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
File: laughing hitler.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laughing hitler.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>>59811774
Please tell me they lynched this retard
>>
>>59811722
It's from a documentary called Empire of Dust. It's about Chinese industrialization in Africa and the clash of cultures between their people's. Believe it or not the black dude in that Webm is actually based as fuck and really wants his people to get in gear, but he ends up hanging out with the Chinese most of the time because he can't stand the rest of his people.
>>
>>59811829
Mugabe is 92 and is still in office.
>>
>>59811854
The black dude was pretty clever desu
>>
Two words

STATE

CAPITALISM
>>
dem evil whiteys ruined everything oogah boogah
>>
>>59811971
>>59811854
I'm still wondering how some random negro DJ in Congo learned like five languages or however many it was
>>
>>59812042
Didn't he live in China for awhile?
>>
>>59812042
Likely internet/foreign aid donating books. If you're a smart guy in Africa there are ample resources for you to become a massive pimp. Look at that one guy who just invented that portable water-filtration system and hydro-electric power for his village.
>>
>>59812042
even niggers have outlier smart people who with the right opportunity can shine bright
>>
>>59812042
Race is actually not an accurate indicator of IQ.
>>
>>59811528

Don't you wish whites could talk like that again without being screamed at with demands of their life being ruined?

"its only been 50 years"

>only 50 years
>50 years
>50 fucking years
>>
>>59812223
>>59812259
I didn't mean because he was black but because of the lack of opportunities in a country like the Congo. For what purpose and where would he learn

>>59812114
I guess that makes sense, though I'm not sure that alone would make him fluent enough to say he can speak the language.
>>
>>59812259
Did the other boys tease you for being slower than them, Chang?
>>
>>59812351
I'm white but the stereotype in North America is that Asians are smarter than average but can only be "left-brained"/analytical.
>>
File: Absolutely Hallal.jpg (99 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Hallal.jpg
99 KB, 640x640
>>59812346
Hustle and drive my nigga.
>>
>>59812346
He is an ubermensch trapped amongst mere humans
>>
>>59812042
Most of the african fella I know speak at least 4 languages fluently. They have a shitload of language and if you're in the bizz you have to be able to speak the most used (wolof, swahili, french, english, lingala, arabic, chinese, …) depend of the region
>>
>>59812042
Most Africans know multiple languages just from their surroundings. Usually their tribal language, the languages of neighbouring tribes, and the colonial language or a Creole of it.
>>
>>59812259
That's not true statistically. You can make generalizations about race based on the average IQ. However you can't apply those generalizations to specific people because their are outliers and not everyone fits the trend.
>>
>>59813211
There*
>>
File: SWEET ICED TEA.jpg (102 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
SWEET ICED TEA.jpg
102 KB, 640x427
Introduce them to pic related.
>>
>>59813188
This, Africans are relatively quite talented at learning languages generally.

If you aren't already rich in Africa you're only hope is to be charismatic. Also the things you mentioned.
>>
>>59813188
I remember having a conversation about this with the Gabonese poster. IIRC, by what he was saying, those indigenous languages have absolutely zero standardization. And so, say you live in the city, even if you try to communicate with people who are of the same ethnic group as you and who, on paper, speak the same language, you can't actually understand each other. So, for people who live in cities, in the end the language is mostly used with immediate family and perhaps a few other people with whom some mutual intelligibility is possible. He said he was actually worried about the future of those languages, even those which have millions of speakers on paper (for the languages which don't have such numbers, it's probably even worse).
>>
>>59811528

We need a better Ebola tbdesu
>>
>>59813343
Dude, even a baby can learn languages lmao.

Only anglos are worse at learning languages than babies.
>>
>>59811677
This. The biggest mistake any first world country can do is to meddle in their business. Shaking hands with the xenos will taint you and your children for generations to come.
>>
File: Turkson.jpg (182 KB, 770x480) Image search: [Google]
Turkson.jpg
182 KB, 770x480
>>59812042
Despite the "le stupid negro" meme, multilingualism is exceptionally common in Africa. The majority of Africans speak an indigenous language like Fang or Kirundi as well as a colonial administrative language English or French. Because almost every country in Africa has several indigenous languages, many Africans are conversational in more than one local language. And all Africans who engage in international business and politics are expected to speak both English and French.

A particularly wild example is Catholic priest Peter Turkson. The one-time papal candidate from Ghana has proven to be fluent in English, French, Italian, German, and his native language Fante. In addition, he can read and write all three theological languages - Hebrew, Latin, and Greek.
>>
>>59812346
If you're rich, an education is pretty easy to get in Africa. There are actually a handful of defeat universities that cater to the upper crust of the entire continent, and the brightest bulbs go to the West for boarding school or at least university.

The smartest girl I know is from Ghana, but was raised in Europe by relatives of her politician father and brought up in a French private school. She moved to the US for high school and college, and speaks English with almost no accent.
>>
>>59811829
Literally the entire country hates him, but he's still chugging along well into his 90s. As soon as he kicks the bucket, there's going to be a pretty serious crisis in Zimbabwe as the different political groups (which have pretty serious ethnic affiliations) vie for control.
>>
>>59811528
I dunno. Depends on the Congo. Republic of Congo is your standard third world country, oil money, unequal, but at least some people have money.

Democratic Republic of Congo on the other hand does not deserve to be called third world. It's waaay worse than third world level. They actually ate all zoo animals in their capital out of famine. The average living standard is just barely at a level that humans can even survive. I feel for these people but I see no easy solution for that.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.