[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Learning other languages What languages are you most interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: JAPAN.png (1 MB, 1762x840) Image search: [Google]
JAPAN.png
1 MB, 1762x840
>Learning other languages

What languages are you most interested in learning?

Disregard for future economy, culture, power, expanse, etc. Forget all of that. Just give me the the language that interests YOU.

Right now im looking into korean, if i understand things correctly, its easier to learn than chinese and japanese.
>>
Japanese, I'm started studying it and plan on studying it over the course of the next year and maybe- just maybe - going to Japan after that.

That, and Spanish, French and Italian are also goals of mine.
>>
French, Mandarin, Spanish, and Greek. I'm currently brushing up on my French, and I'm still a novice in Mandarin but making progress. I ideally want to be conversational in Spanish and Greek, but barely touched them yet.

There are a few other languages I'm interested in (such as Persian and Russian) but I'll probably never even attempt learning them.
>>
Dutch. What a sensible and beautiful language Dutch is.
>>
>>59807298
French
>>
French, Old Norse, and Latin. I love Medieval history.
>>
Russian
French
maybe Latin
>>
>>59807298
Esperanto.
>>
In order:
>Estonian because Estophilia
>Finnish because Fennophilia
>German because I already have some basics and I like it
>Portuguese because it'd be easy as fuck for me and because lusophone poetry
>Japanese because anime and I like how it sounds
>Mongolian because it sounds God-tier and I like their traditional music very much
>>
Russian, German or Japanese
One of these would be my 3rd language and probably my last one, learning them for job opportunities and few cultural things

Otherwise, cultural languages with a lots of history, lots of great things to read in German, good selections in Russian, Japanese would be convenient but am not really interested in Japanese culture

Really going towards Russian, I want to try to learn a language with a somewhat different alphabet, and I would like to visit Moscow or Saint Petersburg one day
>>
I'm trying to learn German could anyone give me some tips or something I already know dutch so it shouldn't be too hard I hope
>>
I'm interested in every language. Even meme languages like Esperanto and Afrikaans. I'll probably never learn all languages, obviously, but I'd love to get to B1/B2 in a bunch of them.
>>
>>59807298
>>59807549
>>59807866
>>59816048
>>59816268
lel all these weebs trying to learn japanese and shit lmao you're all probally not even gonna get past the basics and then deem it too hard lmao
>>
If i could choose i would learn Norwegian.

Will actually learn Spanish/German/French
>>
>>59807298
I would love to learn latin, since I think it's the most beautiful language ever created, but I'm a spic, so I'm lazy and cannot stick to anything for long amounts of time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.