[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why brits are so lovable <3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: typical brit.jpg (54 KB, 477x357) Image search: [Google]
typical brit.jpg
54 KB, 477x357
Why brits are so lovable <3
>>
wish he stuck to antiquity/middle ages related topics
>>
>>59799307
Hes like the generic nu male
>>
Post a picture where you can see his teeth
>>
>>59800106
This, his 2 videos about MG's was pure cancer, and the one over supressors even more
>>
>>59800661
How so?
>>
>>59801695
Anybody who dresses well and has a yearning for knowledge is a nu-male in America.
>>
>>59800991
I didn't quite understand his point about the Britsh advancing every day. It doesn't really prove anything about the bren gun's effectiveness and completely ignores other factors that played a much larger role.

But then again, he is, unsurprisingly, partial to the British.
>>
>>59799307
Top lad met him on the underground said cheers asked if he could do a video on mercenarys throughout history
>>
>>59800991
Yeah was dumb as fuck
Especially accounting the fact that Germany had access to the Bren gun and produced them
If they were so much better than the mg they would have swapped it out
>>
>>59799307
I like his sweater.
>>
>>59802216
Also
>Versions of the bren was used up to the falkland war, that means that its better then the 42
>meanwhile 42 clones are used still today
>>
>>59800661

???
>>
>>59804432
/pol/ meme about a hipster archetype of feminist guys with glasses, beards and balding heads. There's a guy on /brit/ obsessed with calling everyone a nu-male
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.