[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any britfags remember this motherfucker? Scariest part of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: blobby1_1732292a.jpg (137 KB, 620x899) Image search: [Google]
blobby1_1732292a.jpg
137 KB, 620x899
Any britfags remember this motherfucker? Scariest part of my children hood?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h37KQu64RY4

>you will never spitroast gerri halliwell with mr blobby
>>
Literally a demon from hell. Send it to the New World.
>>
>>59798233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87NHueHBHwY
>>
>>59798233
>scariest part of my children hood?
English is kill
>>
>>59798233
I actually really liked to dance to his song when I was little, I won't lie.
>>
BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY
>>
0/10
Morph was better than Mr Wobbly
>>
>>59798233
He is how I imagine Jimmy Saviles pet to look like
>>
File: Morso-sd3hzv.jpg (38 KB, 536x461) Image search: [Google]
Morso-sd3hzv.jpg
38 KB, 536x461
>>59798233
>implying that that could compete with the one and only Morso
>>
landlord of a pub i used to drink in invested all his money in blobbyland at the height of blobbymania. the park never got finished, the guy lost all his money, his wife left him and he drank himself to death. true story.
>>
>>59798233
I never did get to go to the Mr Blobby themepark.
>>
File: 113555355.png (535 KB, 1352x755) Image search: [Google]
113555355.png
535 KB, 1352x755
>A Sun article published the previous month had reported that Blobby reduced a young girl to tears after throwing her birthday cake onto the floor during a show, causing the girl's father to mount the stage and assault Blobby.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.