[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pr_curitiba0295_0.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
pr_curitiba0295_0.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2667
Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.

You are probably aware of the "favela monkeys" Brazilian stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated Brazilians, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting uncivilized in the internet.

But South Brazil is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the northern Brazilians that are descendant from Portuguese explorers and slaves; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of Brazilians in an english-speaking website you should remember that they are most likely from the South, classic Brazilian stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is uncivilized.
>>
Here we go again
>>
Lol you have a soccor ball on your flag
>>
>>59796237
Wends are not Slavs tier
>>
I have no idea what even happens in North Brazil
>>
>>59796368
Things like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Ot%C3%A1vio_Jord%C3%A3o_da_Silva

>Abreu threw a punch, which prompted Otávio to draw a knife from his pocket and repeatedly stab Abreu. Abreu died on the way to the hospital.
>When fans watching the game, including Santos' friends and family, found out about the death of Santos, they invaded the pitch and stoned Cantanhede, before decapitating him, quartering him, and putting his head on a stake in the pitch.
>>
>>59796368
niggers and beautiful nature
>>
>>59796294
lol you have a gay guy with a gigantic dildo treading on another gay guy on your state flag.
>>
>>59796428
Since South Brazil is much wealthier, this is what happens instead:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=156_1449104828
>>
>>59796534
seu buceta
>>
File: 1418173156360.jpg (584 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1418173156360.jpg
584 KB, 3840x2160
>>59796534
>mfw northern niggers can only afford 1 or 2 shots
>>
>>59796561
Mr. Pussy
>>
>>59796428
Yikes. Though the fans seem to be pretty "fanatic" all around Brazil. Corinthians' fans even attacked their own players
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.