[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why you westerners don't know or hate pic related and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x311
Why you westerners don't know or hate pic related and why it's expensive and only in vegan shops in your fucking country?
>>
>>59794138
the fuck is that
you eat grains with semen on top?
>>
>>59794179
Buckwheat , it's fucking buckwheat , you spic shit.
>>
Ah, I never ate the actual grain, only the flour.
But that would be me asking why foreigners don't eat tapioca and you can only find it in gay vegan stores, different cultures my friend.
I'm pretty sure the French eat buckwheat, however. Dunno if only as a flour.
>>
>>59794138
this is considered /fit/ food here
>>
>>59794138
You can buy it in normal stores here, it's great for bbq. It isn't very popular tho, at least not something you'd see in the average norwegians weekly meals.
>>
>>59794138
I ate that once, in a bolivian restaurant 9/10
>>
>>59794138
It was common as fuck in my schools canteen and I've eaten a lot at home as a child
And you can find it in any supermarket
>>
>>59794138
Buckwheat is very common here in western france. I eat it all the time.
>>
>>59794138
>tfw poorfag and i've been eating that for past 2 weeks.

but i really like it and it's goat tier with some sour cream
>>
>>59794138
>>59794278
Buckwheat tastes like fucking shit

fuck you for me having to eat this garbage during my childhood

>>59794442
Why would you not just get steelcut oats or some shit
>>
>>59794278
yeah, but why is there semen on top?
>>
I like buckwheat bread and pastry
>>
>>59794138
I love buckwheat with bacon on top Rusbro.
>>
Nah we can grow proper cereals here, no need to feed on knotweed
>>
I ate it today witch some ribs. It was good.
>>
>>59794696
its communist party doctrine to show loyalty by eating the cum of local party leaders with breakfast.
>>
>>59794692
>fuck you for me having to eat this
Dunno why I found this sentence so funny kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.