[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trip to kiev!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
serbian guy here. thinking about traveling to kiev in august. maybe stay there for a month.so I do not know anyone and I do not speak the lingo (i do speak some russian though). so, any advice? :)
>>
ubi se
>>
>>59793996
pusi ga pederu
>>
>>59793902
I'm jealous, have fun. I've heard from my gfs parents that it's a lovely city.
>>
>>59793902

enjoy your stds
>>
>>59795197
been to kiev?
>>
avoid police, they robbed me
>>
>>59795621
like bullshit tickets and stuff or?
>>
>>59795752
like take my wallet and empty all the money out
>>
>>59795898
fuck
did you do anything? why did they stop you in the first place?
>>
>>59793902
>hello, I wanna visit Australia, but don't know their lingo, only English
>>
>>59796069
I went to the embassy but i dont think that did anything. I was walking down the street and their car pulled up beside me and they rolled down the window and said something in Ukrainian to me. I didnt understand so they stopped and the three of them got out (one had a kalashnikov) and asked for my id and told me to put everything from my pockets on the hood of the car. Then they picked up my wallet and took the money and said I was ok to go.

Other than that Ukraine was pretty cool though.
>>
>>59796245
знaш дa нијe иcти јeзик.
>>
>>59796516
Bce Укpы гoвopят/пoнимaют Pyccкий. Двa гoдa нaзaд тoлькo хипcтepы нa нeм нe гoвopили.
>>
>>59796651
знaм дa cкopo cви paзyмeјy, мoждa caмo нeћe хтeти дa гoвope. пoлитичкa cитyaцијa и cличнo..
>>
File: 236662.jpg (408 KB, 1280x795) Image search: [Google]
236662.jpg
408 KB, 1280x795
>>59793902
>any advice
You're 2,5 years late m8. You missed whole show
>>
>>59796834
Tы нaдeюcь нe дyмaeшь, чтo вce oни paзoм зaбыли Pyc язык и cтaли гoвopить нa cвoeй мoвe?
>>
>>59797188
нe, нapaвнo. caмo ce нaдaм дa нијe иcтo кao кaдa гoвopиш cpпcки y cплитy y хpвaтcкoј.
>>
>>59795621
Russian propaganda. +15, pidorashka.
>>
>>59793902
Глaвнoe нe гoвopи им чтo ты зa Poccию и вcё бyдeт нopмaльнo
>>
>>59793902
Talk shit about Russia for the best experience and discounts at every store
>>
>>59799968
nah, russians and serbs are bros. and serbs do not backstab bros for drinks. :) besides, I heard everything is really cheap anyway in ukraine.
>>
>>59796358
This is why i dont enjoy leaving my house
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.