[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /int/ hate Korea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 0000fbc6_medium.jpg (54 KB, 639x502) Image search: [Google]
0000fbc6_medium.jpg
54 KB, 639x502
Why does /int/ hate Korea?
>>
>>59790273
I want to kill all kimchis with my passion.
>>
because their pop stars wouldn't fug me
>>
samsung
>>
Death to all Coreans desu
t. not a Japanese proxy
>>
When is Worst Korea going to be nuked by Best Korea?
>>
>>59790273
cuz u killed him
He was the greatest man who died with standing
>>
>>59790273
1. /in/ is on 4chan

2. 4chan is a japanese styled imageboard originally dedicated to weeb culture
4chan is mostly weebs

3. being a weeb automatically means that you have to be loyal to japan

4. being loyal to japan automatically means that you must share ther irrational hate on Corea and China and any other who the Japanese do not like, even if you have never had any bad experiences with either of them

simple as that.

That said,

FUCK KOREA! KOREA IS DIRT!
KOREA IS DOG! KOREA WILL NEVER HAVE TAKESHIMA!
"COMFORT WOMEN" ARE KOREAN FABRICATION!

JAPAN-SAN TOLD ME SO
>>
>>59790273
> This rant hits on the nail.

That's how terrible they are to Filipinos. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. You meet one, you try and get to know one, you learn about their culture and then THEY STAB YOU IN THE BACK. They say incredibly racist things about Filipinos. They don't care what you say, they don't care about you! At all! Everyone else has already said everything else I find wrong with them, but I'm sure there are BILLIONS of other things to go against South Korea. Remember everyone: They don't care about anyone but their own Hitler-style "master race". They just want to get rich, they don't really like anyone. They are parasites to every country they stay in and contribute nothing. They have nothing original or worth loving. That's for products and PEOPLE. I hope that we can stop this race from gaining power before it's too late. They are entirely capable of murdering us all. Think about it and never, ever help them. Don't buy South Korean products and in a way, save the world from destruction.
>>
>>59790273
>korea
north or south?
>>
>>59790273
I only hate koreaboos and Japs obsessed with hating SK.
>>
I guess for the rest of the world it's unimaginable how Koreans are notorious in east/south east Asia.
>>
>>59790273
netouyo =/= /int/

there is more koreaboos than there ever was in the past
>>
>>59791490
Korea killed millions in China and Philippines and Vietnam :(
>>
>>59790273
non
>>
>>59790273
Koreans kill live octopus :(

WTF I hate Korea now
>>
>>59790273
i don't
>>
File: 1459396436305.jpg (56 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459396436305.jpg
56 KB, 640x960
I want a korean girlfriend
>>
Korea is alright
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.