[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help needed for presentation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Hey guys!
I am currently making a presentation about prejudice against Hungary and I thought that the best place to ask this would be here, and that's where you come in. So /int/, why do you hate Hungary?
(If this is not the right place to ask, or if i should make the data submitting more private please tell me)
Thank you in advance!
>>
File: 1463948133432.png (114 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
1463948133432.png
114 KB, 1280x851
who said anything about hate desu :3
>>
File: file.png (816 KB, 748x823) Image search: [Google]
file.png
816 KB, 748x823
>>59790300
This
>>
Where do i start
>>
>>59790132
Sorry for Trianon
>>
>>59790132
Because it's a shithole ruled by a corrupt maffia and the opposition also consists entirely of a corrupt maffia. Everybody just accepts this because "well it's a shithole, what can we do" and the uneducated masses care more about rhetoric than actual facts.
>>
File: Paprikaman.jpg (50 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
Paprikaman.jpg
50 KB, 500x427
>>59790132
Are you writing about positive stereotypes as well, or just the negative ones?
>>
>>59790508
>ruled by a corrupt maffia and the opposition also consists entirely of a corrupt maffia. Everybody just accepts this because "well it's a shithole, what can we do" and the uneducated masses care more about rhetoric than actual facts.
Tbqh it's exactly the same in every single country on this planet famalam
>>
>>59790508
In a nutshell: this.
>>
File: 32.jpg (68 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
68 KB, 850x400
>>59790691
We should switch to Anarchism. There's no point in waiting for somebody to save us. We have to save ourselves.
>>
Can't trust them at all, every single guy I've met from there have been backstabbing thieves
>>
>>59790691
I doubt it. Where else would you have shit like this with the perpetrators just getting away with it. Maybe in a 3rd world shithole in Africa

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-22/a-1-billion-central-bank-guide-for-enriching-friends-and-family
>>
>>59790587
Everything is accepted.
>>
>>59790132
THEY WANT TO FIRE GEORGE MATOLCSY!!!!!!!!!!! BEST MEME IS ABOUT TO DIE

Also, what hate? Everyone suffers from this New World Order....
>>
File: dffsd.jpg (19 KB, 482x960) Image search: [Google]
dffsd.jpg
19 KB, 482x960
>>59790508
kek you summarized it so well Pötyi
>>
>>59790777
Anarchist societies would never work irl because they wouldn't stand a chance against any non-anarchist society.
>>
>>59794154
I'm not saying when we wake up tomorrow, it has to become a reality, but when you look at the western world, we really are heading in that direction.
>>
probably the only neighbours we like besides Romania.
butthurt over ww1 is almost nonexistent because we had more recent shit to be mad about.
also the largest minority here.
the opinions are pretty mixed, for example when my sister visited Budapest she hated it vecause quote: everyone was rudr and refused to speak on english like frenchies because they had an empire
>>
>>59795856
it's more likely that they just didn't speak english
>>
If there is a god, he hates Hungary with passion
>>
>>59790132
I don't really. Sure, my country had to fight its way to independence from Hungary, but that was about six centuries ago, I think.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.