[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which ethnicity has the most pathetic history in your opinion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: jewishman.jpg (100 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
jewishman.jpg
100 KB, 480x640
Which ethnicity has the most pathetic history in your opinion?
My votes would go for the jews. They always lived in fear and overwhelmed with the feeling of guilt never being able to experience self-esteem. They also were always pushed around by everyone without ever fighting back and they were very weak.
The only historical moment when they fought back was when they had the back up of the strongest nation on earth against poorly equiped people. It's like the kid that was severely bullied that now also wants to bully others.

They are also linked to some of the most pretensious and arrogant artists\people in this world.

It's quite sad
>>
jews were pretty damn pathetic for like 3000 years but since the creation of israel they've been better

gypsies are the most pathetic I'd say
>>
>>59790246
Better but still their country is in constant danger
>>
>>59790246
>since the creation of israel they've been better

Well, it's quite the shameful country too. It feels forced and without the support of western superpowers they would crumble to dust (once again)

>gypsies are the most pathetic I'd say

I would call it a tie. Gypsies have a little bit more of pride but yeah, they are garbage
>>
>>59790431
Except we won without western help and old weapons while out numbered too and already are doing better and more powerful then your pathetic hiv infected Arab raped country
>>
File: knowyourjew.jpg (84 KB, 960x675) Image search: [Google]
knowyourjew.jpg
84 KB, 960x675
>>59790904
>Except we won without western help and old weapons while out numbered too and already are doing better and more powerful then your pathetic hiv infected Arab raped country

This is the most jewish post i've read in a long time
>>
Is /int/ antisemitic?
>>
File: file.png (345 KB, 573x330) Image search: [Google]
file.png
345 KB, 573x330
>harsh climate forces you to evolve into these things, with an average of just 60 IQ points
>convicts come after 40,000 years of hell and shit all over your homeland
>convicts finally say sorry but you still can't graduate from grade school because of shit IQ
Is there anything worse than this?
>>
>>59790904
>be Israeli
>form plot
>>
>>59790105
White people generally.

yeah of course we made great things but now we will be wipe out because TV said get fucked and impregnated by black people is cool and islam is a religion of peace.

what a pathetic end, on the most ridiculous generation acting like a black amerian, with no jobs and been bullied and antisocial since younger years, with all massmedias pressure who make everything to induce suicide ideas on ours heads.

but jews are very pathetic too, they imported multiculturalism on the west after WW2 just for not been bullied again by everyones.
>>
>>59790105

emirati probably

>poor

>build port 5000 years and get relatively rich

>find oil

>turn into one big shopping mall for rich arabs

the end.
>>
>>59790105
>this whole post
kek alberto
>>
>>59790105
fuck you. we showed our superiority by now. we already won.
>>
File: 1321833028205.png (179 KB, 390x317) Image search: [Google]
1321833028205.png
179 KB, 390x317
>>59790105
Clip related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwAsKA-oL8Y
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.