[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there anywhere in the world that is as sexually free as ancient
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: rome.jpg (104 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
104 KB, 900x600
is there anywhere in the world that is as sexually free as ancient rome, where a person could just casually go to an orgy, not care about sexuality, whether thats a penis or vagina, and just enjoy the ride
>>
Hah. No.

Fucking degenerate.
>>
So homosex was okay across the board in ancient Rome? No wonder their empire collapsed.
>>
>>59783786
It collapsed after it became Christian
>>
Nopeeee
>>
>>59783829
Damage was already done. Homosex brought it about.
>>
>>59783617
That's a myth. Rome wasn't as sexually liberal as some like to believe. There were orgies and pederasty, but they weren't massively widespread and fully accepted.

>>59783829
It collapsed a thousand years after becoming Christian.
>>
>>59783964
>falling for the ERE meme
>>
>>59784032
>being uneducated
>>
>>59783964
well considering there was an emperor that would dress as a women and sell himself for sex I would say it was still quite liberal sexually, maybe not to the standards people like to think but still more so than now
>>
>inb4 baboon rape
>>
>>59784640
You mean this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llquJck7D-0
>>
There was an indigenous tribe inmy country who amazed anthropologists for their unique language, and their absence of sexual repressions of any kind. Ideasof castity, celibacy, incest and sexual "purity" were alien to them. Sex was common ground to all genders and ages, even kids. I suppose limits involving raping kids far too young to take in the holes existed though....
It's a shame I can't remember their name.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.