[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate our country so much despite consuming and importing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Siskel-and-Ebert.jpg (145 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
Siskel-and-Ebert.jpg
145 KB, 628x353
Why do you hate our country so much despite consuming and importing all forms of entertainment from our country?
>>
>>59783429

shut up you idiot
>>
>>59783429
Because you are literally the clowns of the world
>>
>>59783505
RARE
A
R
E

how is lyfe in aland?
>>
>>59783429
2bh most BRs consume mostly BR culture or things that are copied/dubbed from other countries and that become ours. Also most BRs dont speak english and tend to orbitate on portuguese speaking websites
>>
>>59783524
Slow, everyone's at home hungover and depressed because ice hockey
>>
>>59783429
Because you keep trying to destroy us.
>>
Generation 70-80 loves American culture.
>>
File: 3bXHQUl9PUQ.jpg (43 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
3bXHQUl9PUQ.jpg
43 KB, 453x604
>>59783632
t. pidorashka
>>
I do not hate.

I just think american government will never ever help us build a democratic country.
>>
>>59784673
Does that ever work out?
>>
>>59783429
just being tsundere
>>
>>59785683
worked out for japan, but japan kinda had the right premise with their already industrialized nation and civilized work-oriented culture

also the US today is barely democratic so the notion of you helping other countries become democratic through war is pretty easily revealed propaganda
>>
>>59785683
If United States will begin a policy of isolationism that Russia may increase cost. But it can again be carried away by the construction of tanks to take over world. With the current leadership of probability of this is very high.
>>
>>59783429
Why do you faggots take shitposting so seriously?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.