[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a european gets raped/murdered in australia ep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled45454.png (134 KB, 499x443) Image search: [Google]
Untitled45454.png
134 KB, 499x443
>it's a european gets raped/murdered in australia episode

Why the fuck does this only happen in this country?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/31676119/german-backpacker-cable-tied-raped-court/
>>
>>59782930
>Why the fuck does this only happen in this country?
Because Australians are the descendants of British prisoners. Being criminal offenders is in their blood.
>>
>be german
>AUSSIE'D
>>
>>59783180
The rapists last name "Van De Wetering" sure sounds English don't it?
>>
Just a bit of banter with the sheila. Lighten up m8 don't be a poofter.
>>
>>59783309
this the eternal Neder claims another victim
>>
>>59782930
>Be European
>Get off plane
>"Wow Australia what a beautiful country, the people are so down to earth and friendly here..."
>Wild Australian walks up to you "Oi struth m8, wanna see the wicky wallies they're so cute and cuddly, awh yeah watch out for those beavah munchas and the drop bears and the goo gah golly wads, 'ere 'ave some 'ocolate"
>get raped and die

everytime
>>
>>59782930
Honestly, anybody who decides to do a gap year in fucking Australia deserves to get raped
>>
>>59785518
gap year? do germans really get a free year off every other year?
>>
>>59785548
People with money tend to have mental problems if they're s simple minded normies.
>>
>>59782930
Still they don't get the message and queue up to get in and escape their shitholes

It ain't easy bein' sleazy
>>
>>59782930
To be fair though, Germans are completely oblivious tourists. Every so often one of them goes to the niggest part of browntown thinking they've discovered a shortcut only to get robbed and murdered for their socks and crocs.
>>
>>59785518
this
>>
>>59785518
don't discourage them, it's the most action i get.
>>
>>59785708
>discourage
These are Germans we're talking about, here...
>>
>>59785548
You have no idea how many high school graduates spend their gap year in Australia 'backpacking'
It's kinda like visiting Paris for Disney Land, or ordering mild food in a Thai restaurant
>>
>>59785808
Yep they're a scourge, don't even get me started on their antics in places like Byron Bay

Literally "lmao weed and herpes bro": the town
>>
>>59785548
>>59785808
French students too. Mainly douchebags.
>>
>>59785808
At least they are not the "I went for a year to a poor country and saw how privileged the west is by staying with a wealthy host family" better-than-thou cunts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.