[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>amerifats will never ever be allowed to drink on the streets,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jonnes having fun.jpg (111 KB, 400x681) Image search: [Google]
jonnes having fun.jpg
111 KB, 400x681
>amerifats will never ever be allowed to drink on the streets, in parks or anywhere in public

Nice Islam state faggots
>>
I didn't know finland had ducks
>>
Nice track suit jacket ya homo
>>
>>59780633
My dad was in America and he was told to put his beer can in a paper bag if he wanted to drink it outside. Now what the fuck is the point of that? Everyone who sees you drinking something from a paper bag knows that you are actually drinking alcohol.
>>
File: CiyWSRUVAAEtiTO.jpg large.jpg (79 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CiyWSRUVAAEtiTO.jpg large.jpg
79 KB, 1024x768
>pink grocery bags
>>
>>59780688

In the civilized world we have rules against things like vagrancy, drinking in public, not shitting in the streets, etc.
>>
>>59780698
W-what of it?
>>
>>59780739
umm no

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/nypd-stop-arresting-people-public-urination-alcoho/
>>
>>59780739
But your country literally brags about freedom
I know that full freedom and civilised society are mutually exclusive, but you gotta pick one
>>
>>59780688
It's the loophole that lets you kinda get away with drinking in public. That's why red solo cups are popular at outdoor events.

If you don't actually see alcohol being imbibed, you're good. Now everyone knows what's going on, but to most police if you attempt to conceal it that is good enough. So long as you aren't acting like a fucktard
>>
>>59780739
Drinking in public is forbidden here too, I was just saying that the paper bag thing is completely retarded.
>>
>>59780633
>amerifats will never ever be allowed to drink on the streets, in parks or anywhere in public

Neither are we.
>>
>>59780775
The irony isn't lost on us.

But most people don't wake up in the morning pissed off about not being able to drink booze in public. It's just not that big of a deal
>>
>>59780861
how do you have fun in clubs if you can't drink during the journey there?
>>
>>59780890
u drink at the clubs silly then you get drunk sleepy female and fug in bathroom
>>
>>59780914
Ohh honey :)

You have missed out on so much fun in your teenage years if you have never ever experienced public drinking. No wonder you're all so angry
>>
It depends on the state

Not like any of you actually care though
>>
>>59780914
drinks at clubs are extortionate though, you can't have a good night if you're not drunk before you leave the house
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.