[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia Solves Youth Unemployment With Daring 4-$ Per Hour Plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Mad Maxy-Cunt .jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mad Maxy-Cunt .jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>4 dollars an hour

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-03/unions-angry-at-'$4-per-hour'-intern-plan-for-young-jobseekers/7381386

Holy fuck why is Australia so poor? In Canada some places have a automatic 15 per hour and our dollar is worth more than theirs even in a recession (WOW).

It's so expensive to live there and they are actually so poor that half of people 18-24 are living at home, with 31%of 18-34 year old roo's still living at home. WHAT THE FUCK AUSTRALIA?

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/costs/gen-y-living-at-home-yes-it-saves-money-but-is-the-true-cost-arrested-development/news-story/d89bb50c594871f1e471db2fd31c141c

Next time you are getting "bantz" from an Aussie feel bad for him, theres a 1/3 chance he's 34 years old sitting at home with mum and dad or maybe he's 65 dealing with his failed 34 year old up all night "bantzing" Canadians (and everyone else).

Take it easy on them eh? They're an angry bunch, and they have good reason.
>>
>>59778864
>n Canada some places have a automatic 15 per hour

U what?
>>
>>59778864
Better than having no job I guess
>>
>>>The centrepiece of the move is a scheme to place young jobseekers in internships, working up to 25 hours per week and receiving an extra $200 per fortnight on top of their existing welfare payments.
That means $4/hour plus welfare, not just $4/hour, and only for these special internship things, the min wage for real jobs is like $17/hour.
>>
>>59778937

Abbos getting more gibs me dat, the definition of real job isn't just a good job ya cunt.
>>
>>59778963
Internships are hardly jobs
>>
>>59778864
Interns get treated like shit wherever they are, $4 + benefits is objectively superior to $0
>>
>>59778864
>be australian
>register fake business, list myself as an unpaid intern
>wait for government checks to roll in
is this possible?
>>
>>59778864
>leaf education
>>
>>59779047

You don't even need an education to get over 3x your average uneducated roo.

Sad. I also heard its expensive as fuck to do anything in Australia.

Also I know the term "sub-human" gets thrown around a lot but fucking Abos are that 100%, they should be reclassified as animals.
>>
ya because people are too retarded to get decent marks in university so they have to do this retarded shit or even pay for an internship just to try and get some experience.

protip: if you're too stupid to land an internship you probably shouldn't be in university. if you have an average mark at uni below 70% you shouldn't be in university.
>>
>>59779122
this 2bh
>>
>>59779122
It's because everyone is expected to be a university graduate, it's an enormous pressure on year 11 and 12 students especially. At the end of the day getting a trade or just doing simple jobs is the answer for most people, because they're not smart, dedicated, or motivated enough to actually go through with their degree.
>>
>>59779122

Your marks don't mean shit, I've never had an employer ask to see a transcript of my marks to get a job
>>
>>59779238
the only thing that got me a job was my marks, i had 0 work experience, almost all banks, law firms, top accounting firms and consultancies have a hard floor of 70-75%, if you're below that you're dogshit tier.
>>
>>59779302
lmao whats ur job
>>
>>59779318
engineer
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.