[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your country. 2. Your major. 3. Are you on your way to success?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: success key.jpg (90 KB, 694x281) Image search: [Google]
success key.jpg
90 KB, 694x281
1. Your country.
2. Your major.
3. Are you on your way to success?
>>
USA
Computer Science and Mathematics
Yes

>tfw you look at starting salaries for software developers in the UK
>tfw they make like 60% of what we do in the US
>tfw they pay more in taxes and more in rent
good thing I was born here
>>
i'm a millwright apprentice and make 20$ an hour, i'm also age 22 so i would say i am doing pretty well
>>
>US
>Aviation Maintenance
>Yes

I may not get rich, but I'll be able to live comfortably, support a family down the line, and get the chance to buy things and go places that I like, and honestly that's all I'll really need to be happy.
>>
File: 1461103207430.jpg (154 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
1461103207430.jpg
154 KB, 1001x823
>USA
>Renewable Energy
>Depends on what you consider success
I'm never going to make more than $40,000 a year, but I have no student debt and I like my job. I'm also helping to literally save the world on a daily basis, so I'm pretty satisfied with what I've got. My friends who make a lot more money than me all meme on me though, so that feels pretty bad.
>>
>>59776264
1. Azerbaijan.
2. Mechanics.
3. Already did, desu.
>>
>>59776264
USA
Physics and Math
I believe so, though sometimes I wish I could feel comfortable enough to consecrate my life to the humanities

I feel that STEM will help me change the world in a larger way, and I find it interesting as well. There are always twinges of doubt, however
>>
>>59776540
Success through family connections doesn't count
>>
1. Worst Korea
2. Business
3. No. Pretty much every major is fucked in this country with the exception of Engineering(Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical) or Medicine.
>>
>Flag
>Mathematics
>tfw the fields you're interested in has no jobs other than academia
>>
>>59776264
>Canada
>nothing (right now; dropped out of civil engineering)
>lolno

I'm just trying to keep my head above water right now, so to speak. Though with even more layoffs coming literally everywhere, and the cost of EVERYTHING going up...might be homeless again soon.
>>
1. finland
2. theatre
3. when robots start to make all stem work only humanities will be of any value. enjoy your 15 minutes of comfort short term monkeys
>>
>Mex
>Mechatronics and Computer Science.
>haha, no. Good luck my fathers can afford sustain my studies and a couple unsuccessful startups If I wish so.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.