[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys what is happening on the west right now? recently in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Guys what is happening on the west right now? recently in my neighbourhood 3 French familys bought houses
>>
>>59776200
I thought Poland had like 0 immigrants
>>
>>59776605
Ukies are swarming this place hard
>>
I was thinking about moving to Hungary if things get bad here
>>
>>59776744
Magyars are ok but why not Estonia?
>>
>>59776744
Then you're no better than the migrants
>>
>>59776200
Hello soon to be neighbour. :^) I'm here for the Polska kurwas, thanks mate.
>>
>>59776783
kurwa take them all my gf is a ukie qt
>>
I got Danish neighbours and live in a city with one of the biggest % of french in it.

I also got neighbours from some shitistan, but they're educated and proper people. It's a skinny, swarthy guy in glasses and a tiny woman that wears a scarf on hear head but in a way you can see her hair(and she likes leggins + strings combo). 2 days ago the woman had big bags of grocery, I wanted to help but she was smiling and thanking me that she's got it. I just lauged. Dumb bitch, you don't refuse help from a slavo-viking like me.
>>
>>59776765
At least it's within the same continent. It'll be easier to integrate
>>
>>59776783
We have a female migration to Poland. 55-60% of people getting the citizenship and work permits are women.

Foreign nonwhite men are persecuted here, women can't be harmed because we're sexist and treat women better.
>>
>>59776837
can i kiss a frenchie for a welcome?
>>
>>59776837
*tips fedora*
>>
>>59776865
I'm whiter than your pasty noodle arms, motherfucker.
>>59776795
But that's the same thing as Polska kurwas...
>>
>>59776200
kurwa time XD
>>
>>59776874
No.

>>59776899
Then you're fine.

>>59776891
No, I really looke like someone that just finished acting in the last episode of Vikings.
>>
>>59776899
average ukie is 9/10
average pole is 5/10
and the ukie girls always moan cute
>>
i will not move to poland but i will fight on polands side in the upcoming muslim euro war
>>
>>59776934
We had volunteers from USA and Finland during the Polish-Bolshevik war.
>>
Can I go? I'm 1/16th Silesian.
>>
>>59777091
sure
>>
>>59777091
How fast can you eat a lump of coal?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.