[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Brazil have so many models?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: gisele-bundchen-04.jpg (310 KB, 1280x1834) Image search: [Google]
gisele-bundchen-04.jpg
310 KB, 1280x1834
Why does Brazil have so many models?
>>
A culture of looking sexy
>>
>>59767949
wow
>>
is that caitlyn jenner? i think she is stunning and brave
>>
>be Brazilian
>get hot
>>
>>59767949
She is from south Brazil

You should change the question to why south Brazil have so many models
>>
cuz we wuz whitey n sheit
dam right homie
>>
>>59768786
yep the most attractive huezilians happen to have the least nigger dna
>>
>>59768966
just enough for bunda?
>>
>>59768786
Northeast Brazil has many hot models too
>>
she does look like a man
always thought it was an anti brady meme hmmm
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x689
from northeast
>>
The non meme answer is that there was lots of Italian and German interbreeding without the taint of Anglo blood.
>>
because of the climate, it's easy for scouts to go there and see women in very little clothing year round

for europe and north america it's not the case

if it were the case, I'm sure we'd see the most models coming out of Netherlands and Stockholm
>>
>>59772796
Southern USA climate is quite similar to Southern Brazil climate, both are sub tropical
>>
the real answer is because they are poorer so they got to flaunt their goods

not rocket science
>>
yesterday an aspie tried to pull the john lennon homicide on a model
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.