[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your cunt >thoughts on this cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>your cunt
>thoughts on this cunt
>>
who
>>
They'll rule together for good.
>>
>>59766780
Margaret Thatcher
>>
is she lesbian?
there was a rumour about a lesbian sex-tape of her, was it ever confirmed?
>>
The same shit as Obama
>>
File: Trump - They shill.png (244 KB, 888x888) Image search: [Google]
Trump - They shill.png
244 KB, 888x888
>>59766707
Trump will win

She's too much of an unlikable cunt to win this for the Dems
>>
>>59766707
>having to choose between an opportunistic cunt and a complete idiot

that's what you get with your memocracy
>>
>>59766707
Into the oven it goes
>>
>>59766843
yes i have it. i'll upload it if i get trips.
>>
>>59766707
Cuckold
>>
>>59766707
>female president
no thank you
>>
>See flag
I'll be laughing when she's hung for treason.
>>
>>59766707

She's not Bernie or Trump, so I hate her.
>>
>>59766707
mail for bribe make Amarica worse again
>>
>>59768613
>hung for treason
Bitch, she could rape a small child, and people would praise her for it.
>>
>>59766707
the destruction of the world
>>
The embodiment of everything wrong in America
>>
File: 1454419152627.jpg (131 KB, 825x648) Image search: [Google]
1454419152627.jpg
131 KB, 825x648
She's a mess, but I'd like to see her get Dilma'd

>>59766843
Almost definitely. I'd wager at least $500 on it desu.

Pretty sure Miss Arkansas had an exposé on the whole family and said Hillary was into the poosy.
>>
>>59766707
the more I learn about her the less I like. it would be bad if she became President, I think.
>>
Due to the misognistic nature of this topic and site I'm not really comfortable with having it here.
>>
Some old hag who has a completely fucked up view on the world, basically will try to destroy internet similar to trump. Internet will be destroyed by both of them so I do hope that someone pranks them good and kills them.
>>
>>59766707
>female president
>>
Bitch

I hope Trump wins and build the wall and deport all the walmart chicanos back to their countries fucking lmao
>>
The first female president whos also a cuckold

Hopefully she's elected so americans can get bully on /int/
>>
>>59766707
Less ugly Merkel.
>>
no idea lmao
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.