[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, how would you treat an ethnic German migrant in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: bloody baron wojak.jpg (105 KB, 658x708) Image search: [Google]
bloody baron wojak.jpg
105 KB, 658x708
Memes aside, how would you treat an ethnic German migrant in your country?
>>
>>59764892
Sex,sex and more sex
>>
depends, how tight is his hypothetic boipucci?
>>
File: german_qt.jpg (622 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
german_qt.jpg
622 KB, 3008x2000
>>59764892
If it was a girl I'd undo her Aryan heritage ten times over with my Mongolian seed
>>
Memes aside?
I wouldn't do shit.
I couldn't care less.

Brazil above me is a faggot, but he isnt getting a (you)
>>
If you can swear to not kiss the ass of russians I would be more than happy to see you here.
>>
>>59764892
White Europeans are always welcome
>>
File: 1456770322111.jpg (220 KB, 1280x1777) Image search: [Google]
1456770322111.jpg
220 KB, 1280x1777
>>59764892
throw acid in her face then get back to kissing my superior anglo gf
>>
>>59764892
I'd encourage them to "enjoy the sun" so that they'll get skin cancer
>>
I get along pretty well with the Swiss immigrant who moved nearby

The only friction is that I think he looks down on me for not going to church on Sundays
>>
>>59764892
Wait did you get him to hang himself?
>>
>>59765337
>The only friction is that I think he looks down on me for not going to church on Sundays
Isn't that your job..?
>>
I won't shoot Aryans. But if somebody else comes...
>>
Zyklon B
>>
I would kiss you and make you my Mann :3
>>
>>59764892
can he make bratwurst? if not, can he eat "bratwurst"?
>>
>>59764892

I remember when a german came up to me and this guy and asked for directions. we gave it to her, but the second she left he started bringing up nazis and what happened to the jews. feelsbadman.
>>
>>59764892

fairly well
>>
yuros are worshiped here

but yuros hate americans
>>
>>59766011
>but the second she left he started bringing up nazis and what happened to the jews

I don't understand this mentality. People alive today are not responsible for their predecessor's actions. My kike father hates Germans too because of "m-muh holocaust" despite the fact that no modern German has killed a single Jew. It's like when black people get pissed off at whites and demand reparations for shit that happened in the 1860's.
>>
>>59766232
You dont get it cause you are from US
>>
>>59766232

Nothing wrong with black people getting angry since they're still getting screwed to this very day while whites got rich off their ancestors
>>
>>59764892
I'd make them feel awkward ofcourse
>>
Oi Jerry why dontcha go get your sausage ass back to dresden g_d bless bombah harris tweedy doodle doo jerry bastard

hello ahmed nice to see you
>>
>>59766520
So you're saying that I, a person who's ancestors came over here from Russia 100 years ago had fuckall to do with black slavery, should pay out the ass to someone we've never had anything to do with? Why?
Maybe they should take some responsibility for their own lives instead of blaming people who have nothing to do with them. We create a fuckton of programs that they refuse to take advantage of.
>>
>>59766520
I'll screw ur mum u fookin cunt
>>
like a god (unless you're a fatass)
>>
>>59764892
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1v5QCGqDYGo
Germans are evil and shouldn't be allowed in this country
>>
Wenn irgenjemand aus Europa kommt man ist automatisch wilkommen aber wir haben Menoniten die nicht integrieren koennen, haben eine ruechstaendige kultur, extremistiche religiose ideologie und reden ¨Deitsch¨ schlechter als ich. Sag nur dass du ein Menonite bist wenn du willst kaese und brot in die strassen von Mexiko verkaufen oder so.
>>
>>59764892
just like anyone else here
like pure shit
>>
As a bro if he's cool enough I guess, set him up with weed and shit

Some faggots would probably worship/spit on you depending on their views on gringos tho
>>
File: .jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
"Dude why do you do that?"
>>
>>59765244
So in Latvia you either have to hate Russians or kiss their ass, no other choices?
>>
>>59764892
good if he brings many qts with him
kill him if he comes alone
>>
indifferently
>>
>>59767036
Fuck off Straw
>>
Hey germans, when are you going to stop with the meme governments (republics, dictatorships, federal states etc.) and make this guy the emperor. We all know the last time you guys managed to not fuck everything up was 100 years ago.
>>
>>59764892
Honestly I would think he is a little crazy to leave the comfort of his first world society for this shithole.

I'll treat him normal though.
>>
>>59764892
Baron did nothing wrong
>>
>>59767980
I need to know this too
>>
I met a few from the German air force and they are all pretty bland. I dont think German males actually have the ability to experience human emotion.
>>
>>59768638
I cannot experience that either as a female. But then again, German females are basically men so same thing.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.