[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How deplorable has the living situation become in the major
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 14770582.jpg (31 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
14770582.jpg
31 KB, 600x800
How deplorable has the living situation become in the major city of your country ?

Look at the link to see what's in the """"kitchen"""" cupboard:

http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/flatshare_detail.pl?flatshare_id=4890669
>>
>>59760345
lol I would have never made the connection haven't been for you post
>>
>>59760345
Proper grim, where'd you find this?
>>
File: file.png (380 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
file.png
380 KB, 680x793
>>
I would totally live in that if I was fresh out of college.
>>
>mfw I have to choose between buying a real house out in the country/suburbs and dealing with a two hour commute or buying a tiny half million dollar condo in the city so I can have a reasonable commute
>>
>>59760345
I've been looking for a flat in Oslo and it's getting really bad

Forget about buying an apartment, and if you're going to rent for under €660/month, most shared apartments consist of tiny rooms with a tiny common kitchen + bathroom. No living room or any kind of shared living space.

The issue is that a lot of apartments are getting bought up by bigger firms and subdivided to increase the amount of rented rooms per flat.
>>
>>59760345
Why the fuck is there even a dishwasher in there? Is this home meant for a family of 6, where it's tedious washing by hand every night?
>>
File: apartment.jpg (3 MB, 900x7273) Image search: [Google]
apartment.jpg
3 MB, 900x7273
>>59760345
Athens city center
75 sq.meters
50 year old building
240euro/month - could probably bargain and lower it to 200euro/month
>>
File: 1463854808595.png (277 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1463854808595.png
277 KB, 500x441
>>59762015
yeah but what about
>denbts
and
>migrants
>>
>>59762015

Yeah, and it comes with a free certificate of unemployement or a shitty 400€/mo waiter job that requires and MBA and 5 years of experience.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.