[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autist here, I'm in Oslo tonight. What do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Norway_flag.png (484 B, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Norway_flag.png
484 B, 600x400
Autist here, I'm in Oslo tonight.

What do I do?
>>
>>59755613
Go to the bus station and stand 20 feet from people, then don't talk to anyone, then go home and drink.
>>
>>59755613
go outside!
>>
>>59755613
go to the ice rink and skate

if my digits are impressive- you must do it!

if they're disappointing digits, oh well but you should still do it...
>>
>>59755613
Stikk på Schouskjelleren og drikk litt humlevann

ellers lite å gjore på en sondag
>>
>>59755672
Beer is like 50-100NOK (6-12USD) for 0.5l. Worth?

>>59755673
I was. I'd go again, but then what do I do?
>>
>>59755613
Learn Kebabnorsk
>>
Go to a pub, drink as much as you need to attenuate your autism and then know the locals and ask them what do they think about mudlisms, EU, Sweden etc. Tomorrow make a thread about that.
>>
>>59755945
Yes, go drink some beer, worth it.
>>
Go to Sweden and rape
>>
>>59755945
didn't realize you don't speak norwegian

go to schouskjelleren, it's a microbrewery located in the cellar of an old factory

if you're alone, the tables are set up in a way that you might get to have a chat with someone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.