[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"american style" redneck loser hillbilly trailer trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: hillbillies.jpg (61 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
hillbillies.jpg
61 KB, 780x438
"american style" redneck loser hillbilly trailer trash people. Do you have them in your country?

Norway
>yes, the rural people
>>
>>59751345
Nah. We aren't as acultured as that.
Rural people here like to pretend they are not "rural people" so they try to dress "classy" and behave like rich people but they fail miserably and they always make themselves look like fools
>>
>>59751500
that's better than Norway. Here they don't even try. They are proud of being dirty, ugly. shabby people
>>
>>59751599
I think that's preferable.
Over here they are also dirty, ugly and shabby plus pretensious.
However, real hillbillies around here are a weird bunch.
They don't talk to outsiders, most of them are batshit poor and you get the feeling that they would kill you in your sleep.
>>
>>59751345
yes, we call them bavarians.
>>
File: 1463338021407.jpg (122 KB, 750x423) Image search: [Google]
1463338021407.jpg
122 KB, 750x423
>>59751345

Holland
yes, people from Brabant
>>
>>59751345
hey man
fuckoff
>>
>>59752037
Are mullets still a thing in Netherlands?
>>
>>59751742
>They don't talk to outsiders, most of them are batshit poor and you get the feeling that they would kill you in your sleep.

damn man, our countries must have some secret bounds or something.

Our rural people prefer moonshine and amphetamine. It's crazy how similar they are to the american trailertrash people which are portrayed in various american media. The only differences are that in American they call it METHamphetamine
>>
we used to have chavs but i think they no longer exist unless you go to like the north or NI/scotland.

theyre urban based not rural based though
>>
File: New_Kids_cast.jpg (117 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
New_Kids_cast.jpg
117 KB, 550x300
>>59752150
only in movies from the 2010's stereotyping people from brabant. Now the hitlerjugend-cut reigns supreme.
>>
you could always start up a charity to send them to where they belong

kentucky
>>
>>59752037
you guys copy our redneck music

>Dutch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiqjiIW0gkc

>Portuguese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5-h4Ye0J0
>>
File: Gemeente-Vlag-van-Tilburg.jpg (17 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Gemeente-Vlag-van-Tilburg.jpg
17 KB, 450x300
>>59752261
T I L B U R G

M E N T I O N E D
>>
>>59752261
Tilburgs is the ugliest dialect.
>>
>>59752216
*Alabama
>>
>>59752156
Over here they also do a lots of drugs.
Heroin was the favourite some time ago, now it's the chemical stuff.
>>
>>59752505
* Al Habama
>>
We have Loyalists in the North, who created hillbillyism. Then we have Travelers/Irish gypsies, who are the lowest form of life on this planet.
>>
>>59752261

Damn how civilized your loser hillbillies are..

Our trailertrash people are so hillbilly that they probably would be denied access to America because of too much redneck'ism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_hYlIxvtPc
>>
>>59752820
They seem like nice people.
>>
>>59752820
i guess you hate fun, huh norge?
>>
>>59752210
>hitlerjugend-cut
How popular is this really?
>>
The term is white trash
>>
>>59753740
70% of people under 25 could go straight to the hitlerjugend
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.