[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do /int/ think of the American Deep South?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 660x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 660x695
What is your impression?
>>
>American Deep South
You mean Mexico?
>>
Whats a "hey girltruck"?
>>
>>59750758
nothing in common with them cuskc my dick
>>
redneck chickenfucker prolly would beat a niggers ass into a ditch before you could say 'chevy silverado'

doin the lords work
>>
I live in Tennessee.

Toby Keith and all his pop-country music ilk are a fake culture product. Nashville is a farce.

Aside from the fake culture, most of the south is indistinguishable from the midwest, aside from the stupid accents and black people living in squalor.
>>
>>59751441
Also live in Tennessee can back this up. Although where I live black people are few and far between but they're on the normal level of society
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 960x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 960x714
>>59751441

Yeah Tennessee is okay but FUCK Nashville
>>
>>59750833
As in "hey girl, trucks." When I was in high school there were two rednecks who would chew and take turns taking a shit at lunch. I went into the bathroom one time and heardone say "Truck!" The other replied "Hell yeah, truck!"
>>
>>59751441
I can back this up too. Bunch of shitheels wavimg the rebel flag though we live in a northern state. Ironically, the people who live in the country dont listen to country. Its all the people that live in suburbs and satellite towns of Des Moines who do. You cant pass a dumbass in a lifted truck without hearing save a horse, ride a cowboy playing.
t. Iowan
>>
>Country music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB2vM_6-szo
>>
I lived in Alabama for a year. My impressions as a foreigner

>obesity is prevalent
>people don't walk anywhere and public Transport is third world tier, you'd better have a car
>food is amazing
>people are extremely polite albeit superficial
>Religion is HUGE
>fairly good relations between whites and blacks

All in all, 7/10
>>
>>59750758
The most convenience-cultures place in Virginia. The people there are truly lazy, across the board. They'll mostly just keep to themselves in that respect, but they neglect themselves and their community, and it just comes off as trashy. This being the deep south like Alabama and Georgia, of course. It gets more mild the further north you go, to the point where I consider Virginia as mid-atlantic, and not Southern.
>>
>>59753182
*replace first Virginia with America wtf
>>
>>59750758
if this pic is true its the best part.
>>
>>59753672
jk
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.