[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can guys have lust after women who have no ass/pancakes??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I don't know it's related to certain cultures or countries by my mind is boggled by this. In Finland our women have good butts.

I see guys all the time on the internet lusting over girls with Taylor Swift butts..

I don't understand how a man can get any enjoyment from a girl who has an inverted ass.. In my time I've dealt with females with varying degrees of booty, some cute little cupcake bootys to big Nicki Minaj type butts, but never pancakes...

The only good excuse for having a chick with pancakes is because of a nice rack, any others should be eliminated from the gene pool..
>>
Some people aren't you.
>>
>>59747436
there's people who like pretty faces, you know?
but that's kind of sad because of all 3 valuables in a woman, the face will be the first to go, the ass last
>>
>>59748078
>the face will be the first to go
wrong, I'm one of those people who prefer face over body; and I got to tell you something...
for me face is the last one to go, because even when she gets wrinkled, you can still see the beauty of the face you love, espetially beacuse we love, not the skin of their face, but the structure of the face and also the gestures, something that will never desapear
>>
>>59747436
Because I have a small dick so i can go a bit deeper and maybe please her
>>
>>59747436
I think yeah it's a cultural thing. You have watched a lot of MTV and been a neighbor of Sweden. Quite enough. Rich countries get degenerated easily, it wasn't any possibility for me
>>
>>59747436
I enjoy the best of both worlds and am thus attracted to girls with pancake tits.
>>
>>59749547
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>59749547
well... you're wrong and shit
>>
File: i8723.png (190 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
i8723.png
190 KB, 500x400
>>59750720
you sound like someone who hates himself for being a closet faggot (quit projecting your insecurities on me)
>>
>Having an ugly face
dropped
>>
I like butts
>>
>>59747436
I've seen on Google Maps a fair few Finnish women seem to be a bit chunky

Is this accurate or have I just had weird luck?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.