[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will brits leave the EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (451 KB, 611x676) Image search: [Google]
file.png
451 KB, 611x676
will brits leave the EU
>>
>>59738317
lel proofs? i wonder how they will go there with solely tourist visa.
>>
If we don't I'm moving to the Falklands
>>
File: 1434556911207.jpg (137 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1434556911207.jpg
137 KB, 499x499
Sign me in boss
>>
File: nice.jpg (6 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
6 KB, 288x175
>>59738317
noice
>>
it's about time Brits got a taste of what it is living next/with to turks. You're gonna have a really good time.
>>
>>59738317
I hope for them.
>>
>>59738518
Rude. :(
>>
yes

yes!

YES!!!!
>>
>>59738317
lmao
>>
>>59738380
ah it's about joining EU. anyway kurdofil europe will get it's kurds and we will have k*rd-free turkey.
win win for both sides
>>
The EU will die because it is run by faggots and imbecilles. The EU could've been the next Rome, reconquering old European lands in the Middle East, North Africa, Subsaharan Africa, South Asia indeed all White lands that have been stolen by the dark peoples. But instead, the EU turned itself into a queer feministic mentally retarded org and thus will die because it doesn't deserve to live, only the strong deserves to live, the weak die and the strong takes the Place of the weak, that is how nature works.
>>
>>59738317
>when the country joins EU
>WHEN

Oh come on. They'll never be able to get everyone to agree to that.
>>
>>59738649
>the EU turned itself into a queer feministic mentally retarded org

europe pretends to be weak while actually being strong, while russia, turkey and the likes pretend to be strong while being weak
>>
>>59738796
delusion at its finest
>>
>>59738796
this
>>
>>59738317
fake and gay
>>
File: 1462522436705.jpg (40 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1462522436705.jpg
40 KB, 500x376
>>59738714
it's not even remotely close
the EU membership is being refused for the last 30 years and there are more than a couple dozen requirements Turkey isn't fulfilling to join the EU (or never will - see cyprus crisis).

The article in question is just populism media to push for the brexit since dumb people fail to see the difference between tourism visas, the current visa policies and EU / Schengen agreement.
>>
>>59738317
>12M Turks are in the UK before the next election
UK will never leave.
>>
If they're smart, which they're not
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.