[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone want to practice Japanese with me? Looming to get my speaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Anyone want to practice Japanese with me? Looming to get my speaking back on track. Please give criticisms.

Skype name is redguyart134

Can't type right now to drunk.

よろし
>>
>>59738059
Fuck... So many typos. Apologies.
>>
なぜ日本語が習いたいの?
練習したいなら、はじめに自己紹介をして。
実を教える必要じゃないが、日本人と出会ったら、どういうの?
>>
>>59738506
高校生の時に興味があった。いろいろ忘れたから、お願い助けてくれ。おれのにほんごだめだ
>>
>>59738712
「助けてくれ」 is mostly said in Chinese cartoons, I would never use くれ in real life.
Do you have Anki? Get the core vocab 10k deck with audio and images, and work your way through it. Read Tae Kim's grammar guide for the grammar. Make sure you know it by heart. Install Hellotalk on your phone to practice with Japanese people. Get the dictionary called "Jisho" for your phone.
Get some simple reading material, like Yotsuba, and practice reading.
Make sure you do your Anki reps every day. Also try to get a speaking partner if possible in your location.
You'll get there eventually.
>>
>>59738920
Thanks. Sounds like common sense pretty much. Tae Kim was actually what I first used to get my grammar down. Also the about.com website had a great introduction to hiragana katakana and kanji.

But will do sir.
>>
>>59739157
Good luck!
>>
>>59739204
Could you possibly practice with me? I have an windows phone and the piece of garbage doesn't have hello talk sadly. Would you be able to add me on Skype and help me get better?
>>
>>59738059
you should consider reading rather than speaking. Try writting stuff and shit on lang-8 if you want to interact with japaneses.
>>
>>59739318
Sorry, but I'm too busy. I need to be at university from 9 to 5 every weekday, and it is way better if you are able to find a person to practice with in real life. Surely there are some Japanese people in your town? Usually they are happy to help people who are interested in Japanese.
>>
>>59739778
I... I live in Kentucky sadly. In the boonies.>>59739778
>>
File: ume_yoroshi.jpg (109 KB, 247x600) Image search: [Google]
ume_yoroshi.jpg
109 KB, 247x600
>よろし
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.