[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /int/ the most liberal board on 4chan? It's like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 134573733.jpg (13 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
134573733.jpg
13 KB, 200x267
Is /int/ the most liberal board on 4chan? It's like the anti/pol/ here
>>
lol what
/int/ isn't nearly as bad as /pol/ but they share a lot of similarities
>>
>>59726880
Just because people aren't edgy autists doesn't make it liberal.
>>
>>59726880
i think /lgbt/ was really liberal for like one day for whatever reason and then it went back to being /pol/ly
>>
edgy autists that care too much about issues like immigration tend to be drawn to this board but it's nowhere near as bad as /pol/
>>
/int/ is centre-right. It only seems liberal when compared to the autists and tinfoil hat wearers from /pol/.
>>
>>59726880
>It's like the anti/pol/ here
it isn't though

when will you people just accept /pol/ exists and not everywhere is fucking reddit
>>
>>59726880
4chan in general is used by people from all over the political spectrum. /pol/ does have its base of wannabe neo-Nazi neckbeards (who have probably never said nigger out loud IRL for fear of having their asses kicked by a black guy and/or their mothers) but otherwise 4chan and its board don't have any unified political beliefs.
>>
Lol anything short of neonazism is "liberal" to you fucking idiots
>>
/his/ is the most liberal. Or at the very least, they're obsessed with being anti-/pol/
>>
It only seems like that because /pol/ thinks that anything that isn't violent genocide is liberal
>>
/int/ is full with normies

I cum here to troll them.
>>
if anything most people on /int/ are centre to left or centre to right.

/pol/ is filled with autistic alt-rightwingers, who go on full retard sperg outs when people do not agree with them.
>>
>>59727722
This. if anything looks even remotely like /pol/ they go fucking ape shit. Not even the typical ''lol niggers Hitler'' /pol/. I'm talking about Rome was partly destroyed by immigration and they would rather deny Rome ever existed at all to avoid that point.

On a light note /his/ is the most easiest board to troll besides /v/ or /k/ (but you have to watch out for nazi mods there, yes don't listen to their lies mods do have board preferences)
>>
>>59726880
more so during amerilard hours
>>
>>59726880
/pol/ is fucking retarded.

They're literally just contrarians, they go against whatever you post.

I made a post today asking how we can stop skinnyfat people because it's damaging society and they started unironically saying that drinking from plastic waterbottles is not harmful for you and a few even mentioned that being fat isn't actually wrong and that the reason why women don't like overweight or skinnyfat men is because of Jewish magazines telling people how to look.(no joke)
>>
File: 3x1pbcA.jpg (301 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
3x1pbcA.jpg
301 KB, 900x1200
Before this board had flags it actually had a sticky clarifying that /int/ is different from /new/.
So yes, in a way it is an anti-/pol/.

The most liberal board is probably /b/ since that's where people new to the site typically come before they get 'redpilled' (which really just means you believe the opposite of what is considered normal).

BTW check out this photo of these fucking spics!
>>
File: 1461375475392.jpg (22 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1461375475392.jpg
22 KB, 456x456
>>59728214
>Tatooing a clear sign that you're some cholo's cumdump on your face
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.