[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has taken a DNA test?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 23andmelogomagentalime.jpg (102 KB, 1738x941) Image search: [Google]
23andmelogomagentalime.jpg
102 KB, 1738x941
Who here has taken a DNA test?
>>
File: 1453613111265.jpg (11 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1453613111265.jpg
11 KB, 256x256
>>59725279
>Paying $200 to give away your DNA to a Google sister company.
>>
I'm afraid of what I might find tBh.

I don't want my whole life to be a lie
>>
>>59725279
I'd be interested if it were't so expensive, probably even have some greek in me
>>
>>59725423
this desu
>>
>>59725359
What would they do with a weak gene'd shitstains DNA like yours?
>>
>>59725279
I've taken 23andme and AncestryDNA, I might get GENO 2.0 because of the advanced haplogroup information.
>>
>>59725279
Why is /pol/ so obsessed with this shit? Half the board has paid $200 to the genetics jews just to find out they're 75% Bantu, I just don't understand
>>
I did it because I had some questions about my ancestry and I wasn't disappointed, my results were surprising. I've always been told I was Lebanese but found out I'm half Italian.
>>
My parents did it. I'm all euro except my dad's like 1% mongolian.
i got khan'd lads ;-;
>>
>>59725957
this, does exotic ancestry make them feel superior or something lmao prety sad shit
>>
>>59725279
OH GOD

I think I just realised why it's called 23andme
because you have 23 pairs of chromosomes
RIGHT???????
>>
I would like to take one but I don't know what companies work in Spain/Europe
>>
The only DNA test I've taken is when I got arrested and the cops made me swab my mouth for their records :(

I never got the results
>>
Me entire family is of English descent. Skin is whiter than fucking alabaster. All Mormons. These people work on puzzles as a fun family activity. You'd be hard pressed to find people who are whiter.

I've been browner than a piece of shit since the day I was born. I've never gotten a sunburn, unlike pretty much every other remember of my family any time we take a vacation to the beach. Dark hair, dark eyes. I'm 5'9 where almost all the males in my family are taller than 6 foot and unlike my dad, brothers and cousins I can't grow a beard to save my life. Just a skimpy little mustache.

I was homeschooled for a while, and in fifth grade they were making me take those tests where you have to mark down personal info. I didn't know what an "ethnicity" was and my teacher just told me to put down "Hispanic."

I'm afraid of what a DNA test would show to be honest. Being a bastard child is bad enough, but Mormons are weird about sex. I'm 100% convinced that my dad THINKS I'm his kid and I'd hate to be the one to prove him wrong. If I pursued it too hard it would be like I don't trust my parents and I'm kind of slighting my mom. But I DON'T trust them. God dammit, if I'm some kind of Mexishit half breed I want it out in the open at least.

But at the very least if I go for it I'm causing tension with my parents and at the very worst I could break up their marriage. Infidelity is always something that happens to someone else for Mormons, people who don't have Jesus. I could end up screwing my whole family's conception of how the world works.

But if I do it in secret and I find out something that's bad I don't think I can just keep lying to my dad and look myself in the mirror either.
>>
>>59727542
You're in a tough spot, and I understand your predicament. But, I think the truth is the most important thing, you owe it to yourself- even if it might tear your family apart. Personally, I would go for it.
>>
>>59725279
I haven't, but my brother-in-law did.

He's a literal mouth-breathing fedoralord, with an all-black wardrobe and neckbeard to boot. He's the whitest guy I've ever met, has "breathing problems" that only flare up when convenient, and is full of so much shit India is jealous.

Some gems are...

>he's killed a man boxing before, but it's okay, because it doesn't count as murder if you're boxing
>his knuckles are literally steel and classified as a weapon
>he personally knows the creator of Madoka, SnK, and more

Keep in mind that this manlet is easily 300lbs of pure lard, and has never had a job in his entire life. He literally went from living with his parents to living (and leeching off of) my in-laws.

Anyway, his latest "thing" is that he's native. At least, he CLAIMS he's native. And the reason he's never had a job is because "the white man" is keeping him down.

So I bought him a DNA testing kit, and walked through every God damn step with him.

It came back, and I had him open it in front of the entire family. Guess what: he's white. Not even a touch of native ancestry.

Everyone knows he's full of shit and hates his guts (save for my SIL, who stays with him even though he holds her back like you can't imagine), but damn it felt good to take him down a peg.

Fuck you, Zakota.
>>
File: greece-654235_640.png (323 KB, 404x640) Image search: [Google]
greece-654235_640.png
323 KB, 404x640
>>59725279
I am a Greek, my dad was a Greek, his dad was a Greek and my grandfathers dad was a Greek too who was the son of a Greek who was the son of another Greek.
>>
This shit costs more than half of my monthly pay, what the fuck
>>
>>59730700
>zakota
why do people insist on giving retarded name to their children ?
>>
>>59725279
Your mom is so dumb she took a DNA test and failed.
>>
File: 1049.jpg (285 KB, 1502x1502) Image search: [Google]
1049.jpg
285 KB, 1502x1502
>>59725873
Literally too thick to figure out the danger of putting your dna into a db run by a big corporation....

Enjoy applying for insurance in the future phamalama
>>
>>59732785
That actually made me laugh.
>>
>>59734363
In California they made insurance denial by DNA illegal so I imagine other states can follow
>>
>>59726895
holy shit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.