[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: mn.png (291 KB, 853x525) Image search: [Google]
mn.png
291 KB, 853x525
What happens here?
>>
Sadness.
>>
Retards in the twin cities believing they are Scandinavian.

Most of the descendants of the Scandinavians are in the northwestern part of the state. The twin cities is more ethnically Somalian then Scandinavian.
>>
>>59722731
cheese
>>
File: aPl8oe.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
aPl8oe.gif
1 MB, 320x180
They voted Rubio.
>>
>>59722731

Scandinavians getting raped by Somalis, pretty standard fare.
>>
>>59722731
Failing businesses.

Liberals like to believe that Minnesota will be economically good forever due to their policies. The reality is Target and Best Buy are absolute shit and will fold or be bought out in the next two decades. 3M has been on the decline for over a decade.
>>
>>59722808
>The twin cities is more ethnically Somalian then Scandinavian.

woah, just like real sweden
>>
>>59722869
There are no Scandinavians in twin cities where the Somalis are at. The Scandinavians live in the northern and western part of the state.
>>
>>59722883
There was some map that made a lot of people here pissed off. It showed the prevalence of blonde hair and it showed the northern and western part of the state being very blonde where as the least amount of blonde was in the twin cities. The twin cities was no different then parts of south america.
>>
>muh Scandi heritage

Really? When I was there I got the impression it's more of a """"German"""" state overall
>>
>>59722913
>>59722808
lmao that's not true at all. the northern parts of the states are where most of the nordic settlers went, but southern mn and south dakota still have way more people of nordic muh heritage than anywhere near normal in the us

>>59722992
this is more true. people around here are typically a mix of german and norwegian ancestry. I have mostly german muh heritage but a norwegian surname. p common for the area
>>
File: ancestry map.jpg (4 MB, 7129x3833) Image search: [Google]
ancestry map.jpg
4 MB, 7129x3833
>>59723153
>>59723153
Southern Minnesota, including the twin cities has almost no Scandinavian roots. Just a bunch of liberals trying to associate themselves with modern day Scandinavia.
>>
Used to be a lot of German and Polish festivals in the cities. They still happen but they are almost dead. Nothing like they used to be. Cities are the standard American liberal wasteland, heavy decay and minorities everywhere. Very sad.

I live in a based suburb about 30 minutes out of the cities. Lots of based suburbs that the whites fled to. Out in the north there are mostly vacation homes for the based suburb people, the few people that live there are kind hearted people who still vote liberal because they don't realize how bad it's gotten in the cities. So many parts of the state are dying and filling with minorities who don't give a shit about anything and ruin it. This state will be on a steady state of decline until it dies.
>>
>>59723787
This pretty much, the state will just keep circling the drain. Yes we are economically ok right now but that is because we had it really good in the 70s-90s but honestly who really shops at best buy anymore? Target went to shit in Canada as well, closing more stores in the US as well.
>>
File: FTFY.png (54 KB, 1513x983) Image search: [Google]
FTFY.png
54 KB, 1513x983
>>
File: Norwegian1346.gif (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Norwegian1346.gif
15 KB, 500x375
>>59723719
just because the more southern counties aren't predominately scandi ancestry doesn't mean there's almost none present
>>
A true story. The events depicted took place in Minnesota in 2006. At the request of the survivors, the names have been changed. Out of respect for the dead, the rest has been told exactly as it occurred.
>>
>>59722731

This is where athletes go if they want a career without any trophies.
>>
>>59723719
I actually had no idea there was so much German in this country.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.