[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get bullied in real life >come on /int/ to get away from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: dream.png (901 KB, 659x551) Image search: [Google]
dream.png
901 KB, 659x551
>get bullied in real life
>come on /int/ to get away from that and have nice discussions with nice people from around the world
>tfw instead get bullied for my flag

Why does /int/ hate America? ;_;
>>
You already have your own board >>>/pol/
>>
because america fucking sucks it ruined the world and americans are fucking retared and should shut their mouht
>>
>1989

?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Quit being a faggot, OP. Some people are always going to be butthurt and there's nothing anyone can do about this. We created the internet, we created 4chan, we allow foreigners to share in our social media now we have to deal with all the negatives of allowing them into our lives. But lets not ignore the good people who are here just because you can't handle a little butthurt.
>>
The world forced our hands. How could we not intervene when terrorism and communism were threatening your freedoms?
>>
pls ;_;
>>
>>59722477
The wall.
He's a Cuckman, of course.
>>
>>59722266
They hate us cause they ain't us OP
>>
They just don't like you because you are a vassal state of Israel. And nobody likes Israel.
>>
File: sarkozy obama.png (386 KB, 664x661) Image search: [Google]
sarkozy obama.png
386 KB, 664x661
>>59724056
delet this
>>
File: 235256.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
235256.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>59724056
Don't trigger the anglo and his eternal love for Israel please.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.