[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with learning german
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: germanbabe.jpg (29 KB, 566x350) Image search: [Google]
germanbabe.jpg
29 KB, 566x350
Guten Abend aus USA. So I've been learning German for a little while now and I really want to find a way to start speaking with some native german speakers to learn more of the language and to hear some more interesting shit than the stuff on my german language courses. I've thought about trying to find a german CS:GO server to talk to some guys on but I'm pretty shit and want some other ideas from some german dudes out there. I want to become fluent so I can visit and possibly live in Germany some day.

By the way, dont worry Im white (genetically german, french and irish) and I hate muslims invading and ruining European civility and culture, especially germans culture and society.
>>
italki
>>
Why bother? They won't be speaking German in Germany in a few years.

You need to learn Spanish so you can keep living in America.
>>
>I'm white
>give german girls pls I like foreign girls

Fucking kill yourself burgerboy
>>
>>59721947
Im banking on germans being smart enough to kick the muslims out. Its because we're all gonna have to speak spanish soon that I want to have an exit strategy
>>
>>59721981
Im confused by this post
>>
It's 4am, most of us are asleep. Try interpals
>>
>>59721861
"sieg heil" is a common german greeting, liberal germans especially will love you when you say it
>>
>>59722042
He has autism, we have to listen to him but we won't understand.
>>
>>59722604
thanks for the protip; its always nice to hear from the great state of alabama/mississippi/southern hellhole
>>
File: 1459558409264.jpg (8 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1459558409264.jpg
8 KB, 251x242
>By the way, dont worry Im white (genetically german, french and irish) and I hate muslims invading and ruining European civility and culture
>>
>>59723122
This. I'm a chicano, and I'm willing to bet I know more German than this fucking clown.
>>
>>59721861
You could simply participate in the /deutsch/ thread on 4chan.

>I hate muslims invading and ruining European civility and culture, especially germans culture and society.
We're an Islamic country now though, alhamdulillah.
>>
>>59723187

>mach Aztlan wieder groß
>>
ICH HABE EINEN SCHEISSE IM MEINE LEDERHOSEN JA JA JA
>>
here's the thing anon. You're gonna have to make this decision. which is worse: staying in america and having to deal with all the hispanics or going to germany and having to deal with all the muslims.
>both options suck dick
>>
>>59721861
Why do you wanna learn German?
You'd better learn other languages like Spanish or Chinese or Japanese...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.