[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I racist /int/? I´m not white since no one is really white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: whyishiskindstillalive.jpg (30 KB, 524x380) Image search: [Google]
whyishiskindstillalive.jpg
30 KB, 524x380
Am I racist /int/?
I´m not white since no one is really white according to this board but my skin is fairly clear and every time I see someone like pic related I tend to think that they are going to steal my phone or someting I try not to judge but sometimes specially at night is hard not to do it.
Does that makes me racist?
When you encounter someone like pic related what do you do?
Europeans can use rapefugees as equivalents
>>
holy shit, i just get as far away from him as possible... guys like that are the mexican niggers
>>
>>59721288
They are the majority in your country. Respect your superiors.
>>
>>59720949
>>59721288
Castizos and Chamizos have no room to insult mestizos and indios, you people are literally the same mixture at different proportions and will never be white
>>
>>59720949
It's more of an economic status thing than a race thing. Would you feel the same way if he was clean, well-groomed and with a dress shirt?
>>
File: Canadian man.jpg (8 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
Canadian man.jpg
8 KB, 200x192
>>59720949
>d every time I see someone like pic related I tend to think that they are going to steal my phone

>mexico literally checks his pants for his phone every time he see himself on the mirror

En todo caso significa que vives en un lugar inseguro, en los lugares de gente decente la gente marron es personal de servicio.
>>
>>59720949
postea una foto de ti mismo
>>
>>59721598
You raise a fair pont
>>59721802
You´re country also has brown people and this >>59721356
y bueno si salgo tarde de la uni y la estación de metro que uso por conveniencia queda en una zona insegura si diera mas vueltas no pasaría por zonas inseguras pero le aumentaría casi 20 minutos a mi trayecto y quiero llegar a mi casa antes de las 11 de la noche
>>
It sure is!
I make an effort to talk to every person of color I meet, they can be quite interesting fellows with plenty of fun tales to tell.
>>
Si eres racista además de pendejo.
>>
>>59720949
Yes. People who look like that are about 30%-40% of Mexico anyways.
>>
friendly reminder:

in latam, you NEED to be classist
>>
File: maginal.jpg (41 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
maginal.jpg
41 KB, 400x300
It really depends the way they're dressed, the way they present themselves or where are they located.
A black or pardo guy in a college campus with decent clothes is nothing to be afraid, he may be actually a nice person that I would drink a couple of beers with.

Now if I'm in a favela and the guy from the pic approaches me, I would shit myself.
>>
>>59720949
100% Aztecan
>>
>>59722383
as always the only guy with an ounce of logic is a huemonkey
>>
>>59722383
This.

I lived in Mexico city, what made me change street was if the guy was shirtless, with an America (csm) shirt or drinking a caguama.
Classist, not racist.
>>
>>59722466
>>59722383
>>59721598

It has much more do with appearance and behavior than race.
>>
>>59722530
yeah like dirty funny walking badly dressed. Clean most people up and put them in a nice suit they look like they're working for some top tier company. Take the same person give them a trashy hair style old clothes in a bad style dirty them up a bit and suddenly they look like they might cop your shoes.
>>
>>59722530
>>59722383
You guys finally catching up, huh?
>>
>>59722530
>>59722466
>>59722383
>>59722382
>>59721598
> I'm classist not racist!
t. racists
>>
>>59722594
>Classism equals racism
>#feelthebern
>>
>>59722633
You're probably not scared of the white trash fat assess in Wal-Mart.
>>
>>59722699
>You're probably not scared of the white trash fat assess in Wal-Mart.

>implying I'm white
>implying I enjoy white trash
>implying I shop at Walmart

How presumptuous of you anon. That's not very progressive
>>
>>59722699
because white trash fat "assess" in Wal-Mart are harmless. Sure, they're plebs and poor, but the appearance they give off is still harmless.

However, if I see a group of drunken white trash Slavic wiggers squatting in a parking lot while playing with their switchblades, I'll be more nervous.
>>
>>59722699
It's hard to be scared of someone who you can easily escape from by climbing a staircase. Now drunk pissed off rednecks are scary but they're usually not in Walmarts. They're usually in front of 7-11s or gas stations at 2am.
>>
I've never had a problem with beans desu.

But niggers...
>>
>>59722765
everybody can see you barely leave your house friend
>>
>>59722633
Those people are usually both, though.
>>
>>59723013
IDK in California at least I see very little real racism. Almost all of it has to do with what class or social status you are. Not saying it's much better but race matters far less.
>>
to be honest, when i see guys like pic related drinking beer and acting like cholo scum i try to stay away (there are some that talk to you or stare at you, and if you make the mistake of not answering or make eye contact they might think you're making fun of them, ridiculous but it's happened to me before). There are many who are really nice people (met some back in university, cool guys).

>>59725057
perhaps it's because california is liberal as hell (at least that's what i've read on /pol/, they always exaggerete though).
>>
>>59720949
Averagemexican.jpg
>>
File: 1463857093533.png (845 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463857093533.png
845 KB, 800x600
>>59720949
>>
>>59725656
>if you make the mistake of not answering or make eye contact they might think you're making fun of them

What's up with this? Sinaloense immigrants here do this exact same shit. They'll say something weird and aggressive then get super pissed off if you go about your business.
>>
>>59726051
yes, it's incredibly stupid, but that's what some of them do. I once get into a fight with two of those scumbags just because i look at him (and goddamn it was a for fucking second)... he said: "what the fuck are you staring at you stupid" i kept walking and these bitches went after me and things got pretty bad... and many friendsof mine have had similar experiences with guys like pic related. Genereally, guys like that roam the countryside and the outskirts of the city. They often are uneducated, aggresive and prone to mug you, there are exceptions of course but rare to come across with ( the vast majority of mexicans getting into US illegaly have that background)
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.