[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of gun restrictions do Americans think are reasonable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1444714610449.jpg (411 KB, 1224x2376) Image search: [Google]
1444714610449.jpg
411 KB, 1224x2376
What kind of gun restrictions do Americans think are reasonable? You don't actually want to be able to sell guns to the mentally handicapped, violent ex-crims or anything like that I assume...
>>
>>59720868
>restrictions
>restrictions

top kek, fuck off
>>
Background and psychological checks to make sure you're not selling guns to violent people and retards. Committing violent crimes, especially those involving weapons should stop you from getting a gun. After that anything goes really, flamethrowers and rocket launchers should probably be illegal for obvious reasons but assault rifles of all kinds should be legal.
>>
>>59720868
committing violent crimes should stop you from getting a gun, and there should be a mental health check to make sure you're not giving a gun to a confirmed retard or psychopath
>>
psych checks and criminal background is not so useful since they can become crazy after they've got the guns
>>
>>59720868
None. Fuck off with your nanny state bullshit.
>>
>all that shitty trigger discipline
>>
>>59720868

Why is it always the white kid?

I mean I'm black, but don't you think it's a bit wrong to stereotype?
>>
>>59720868
Only one of those things has even been banned
>>
>>59721168
came to post this
>>
>>59721195
Blacks have hand guns

Whites have rifles
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 682x600
>>59721406

That I cannot dispute.
>>
>>59721235
You mean the scary full auto automatic assault machine guns?
>>
fired my first shotgun at 8 years of age

noguns get rekt
>>
>>59721830
Yeah well when I was 8 I traded a ghastly for a charizard so get rekt
>>
>>59720868
>It's banned in America
>Yet those childs hold it between their hands
WEW
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.