[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell? I'm not Caucasian? The fuck am I, then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: map.png (159 KB, 5307x1956) Image search: [Google]
map.png
159 KB, 5307x1956
What the hell?

I'm not Caucasian?

The fuck am I, then?
>>
>>59713525
Sardinians are the closest thing to the original European people, same goes for the Basque.
>>
>>59713883
No, the closest are Lithuanians, the least close are Sicilians, look at the map.
>>
>>59713944
Well, what does the orange represents? Also Sicilians are the same as Spaniards.
>>
~50% Barese
25% Abruzzese
12.5% German (Hannover area + Hesse-Cassel)
6.25% Czech (Bohemian)
6.25% Hungarian (Vas)

What am I?
>>
>>59714058
American
>>
File: fixed.png (185 KB, 1956x5307) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
185 KB, 1956x5307
>>59713525
>>
>>59714018
No, Sicilians have much less European hunter gather blood than Spaniards (blue).

Orange is neolithic farmer, mostly Anatolian.

Aqua green is Caucasian hunter gatherer, light green South Asian.
>>
>>59714160
What do you consider "European"? I consider European everything highly frequent in modern day Europeans, no matter where it comes from. Since Sardinians didn't mix much, and they're Europeans for sure, they can be considered the European genetical model.
>>
>>59714102
Tuscany's high Caucasus is probably due to We Wuz Etruscans N Sheeit
>>
>>59714476
Modern Tuscans are different genetically from the Etruscans.

Also i don't see the connection between them and the Caucasus, especially considering the Caucasus hunter gatherer component was brought by Indo Europeans speakers and Etruscans were pre- indo european speakers much like the Basques who lack the Caucasus component completely.
>>
>>59714018
>Also Sicilians are the same as Spaniards
You wot
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/18/italy.johnhooper
>Genetic research made public at the weekend appears to put the matter beyond doubt, however. It shows the Etruscans came from the area which is now Turkey - and that the nearest genetic relatives of many of today's Tuscans and Umbrians are to be found, not in Italy, but around Izmir.
>>
>>59714808
I meant the graphs says there's the same amount of Anatolian farmer admixture
>>
>>59714929
No, did you even look at the graph?

Sicilians have more Caucasian admixture and much less European hunter gatherer admixture.
>>
>>59715049
I first thought you were only talking about the orange... you didn't reply here >>59714370 btw
>>
>>59714872
>2004

Outdated as fuck, modern genetic research is much more advanced and the most recent studies about Etruscans confirm that they were native to Italy since at least a couple of thousand years.

Also Western Anatolians were Luwians and speak Indo Europeans or Either Mycenean Greeks since the bronze age, both indo European languages, the Etruscans spoke a non Indo European language.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.